SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#314618 - 01/30/11 03:59 PM Re: Peter Baartmans Tyros 4 Performances : Jazz Tunes [Re: Scottyee]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Diki
I always keep wishing for a demo aimed more at pro's (most of them do music nothing like what I do) doing more contemporary approaches.

How about Harris' more contemporary examples in the Namm vids I posted? When you say contemporary, you mean 2011 hits or? What's contemporary to you afterall could be consiered old school to another. Please provide examples, perhaps your own arrager created tunes. cool [/quote]

Scott I also would love to hear some more of these contemporary songs also played on an arranger KB styles or SMF's....Diki?

#314634 - 01/30/11 06:27 PM Re: Peter Baartmans Tyros 4 Performances : Jazz Tunes [Re: leeboy]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Originally Posted By: leeboy
Diki,
In Florida? I would think they would want big band, Motown, 30's - 60's. Standards n such??

Take a look at the map... I'm in the part of Florida tucked under Alabama. Nowhere NEAR the retirees down in the sunny south! Rednecks, and good ol' boys, mostly!

R&B, New Orleans music, reggae and Buffet, bit of country, bit of country rock, things like that. No 'society' scene around here! It's a BIG state, at least by coastline (longest in the USA) but the snowbirds and retirees like to go a bit further south, usually...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online