SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#311857 - 01/12/11 02:33 AM Re: ADD YOUR Profile PICS so we can see your Face ! [Re: spalding1968]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Originally Posted By: spalding1968
hello everyone. dont know if my picture has come up ha ha !!

Spalding's the Invisible Man.

#311862 - 01/12/11 06:44 AM Re: ADD YOUR Profile PICS so we can see your Face ! [Re: spalding1968]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: spalding1968
hello everyone. dont know if my picture has come up ha ha !!

try reducing the size of your pic a little

#311863 - 01/12/11 10:19 AM Re: ADD YOUR Profile PICS so we can see your Face ! [Re: Henni]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By: Henni
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Henni,

Who's the very attractive, young girl in the photo? It's not the same gal you were with the last time you posted photos. wink Hmmmm! Good thing DomM didn't post one of him and that good-look Cajun gal he runs around with. wink

Cheers,

Gary cool

Hi Gary,

Not sure which pics you're referring to, can't think of any. Miracle story. Two years ago my wife left me after 33 years in marriage. After another 8 months, I could not stand the lonliness any longer and I started to pray in earnest for another suitable partner.

Today I'm happily married to this stunning lady, 18 years younger than me, bold as a lion in the evangelism field and sings like a real celeb.

I am a blessed man and I do not forget this fact for a moment. Never been happier in all of my life and I no longer evangelize or sing alone!!!

Keep well,
Henni

Henni, my "Cajun Gal" is only 16 years younger than I am. I tell everybody that she's a lucky girl, but really I'm the one that's lucky.
DonM

#311877 - 01/12/11 12:55 PM Re: ADD YOUR Profile PICS so we can see your Face ! [Re: Dnj]
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hey from the Emerald Isle of Ireland
Happy new year to All here

Rusty

#311879 - 01/12/11 01:01 PM Re: ADD YOUR Profile PICS so we can see your Face ! [Re: Dnj]
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
News Flash--this is amazing !!

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Brits, in the weeks that followed, an American archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times: "American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 100 years earlier than the British".

One week later, the Irish Department of Agriculture reported the
following: "After digging as deep as 30 feet near Ballyhaunis, Co Mayo, Mick O'Connor, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely f..k all. Mick has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Ireland had already gone wireless."

Just makes you fierce proud to be Irish.

wink

#311942 - 01/12/11 10:08 PM Re: ADD YOUR Profile PICS so we can see your Face ! [Re: DonM]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: DonM
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Henni,

Who's the very attractive, young girl in the photo? It's not the same gal you were with the last time you posted photos. wink Hmmmm! Good thing DomM didn't post one of him and that good-look Cajun gal he runs around with. wink

Cheers,

Gary cool

Hi Gary,

Not sure which pics you're referring to, can't think of any. Miracle story. Two years ago my wife left me after 33 years in marriage. After another 8 months, I could not stand the lonliness any longer and I started to pray in earnest for another suitable partner.

Today I'm happily married to this stunning lady, 18 years younger than me, bold as a lion in the evangelism field and sings like a real celeb.

I am a blessed man and I do not forget this fact for a moment. Never been happier in all of my life and I no longer evangelize or sing alone!!!

Keep well,
Henni

Henni, my "Cajun Gal" is only 16 years younger than I am. I tell everybody that she's a lucky girl, but really I'm the one that's lucky.
DonM

Hi DonM,

I know the feeling. I think of the saying that says a man is as old as the woman he feels. Mine keeps me young. I'm not allowed to demonstrate any behavior that goes along with my age. I'm not allowed to dress for my age. Sicknes is definitely not allowed. the only thing I'm still fighting with is snoring, ha ha!!! She honestly made me at least 15 years younger at heart and I enjoy every moment of it. Guess I'll live a lot longer also.

Keep well my friend,
Henni

#311955 - 01/13/11 12:09 AM Re: ADD YOUR Profile PICS so we can see your Face ! [Re: Henni]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
[quote=DonM][quote=Henni]
Hi DonM,

I know the feeling. I think of the saying that says a man is as old as the woman he feels. Mine keeps me young. I'm not allowed to demonstrate any behavior that goes along with my age. I'm not allowed to dress for my age. Sicknes is definitely not allowed. the only thing I'm still fighting with is snoring, ha ha!!! She honestly made me at least 15 years younger at heart and I enjoy every moment of it. Guess I'll live a lot longer also.

Keep well my friend,
Henni

... or die smiling ... laugh laugh laugh ...

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online