SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#311372 - 07/07/10 01:47 AM Re: arranger-giga question
arranger_yes_pc_no Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
the Groove X-6 desktop version, Demo unit ( used from norbert for developement) I can release it for only 2200 euro. ( normally price is 2590+tax)

I have also one MS to the keyboard magazine is USA...this I can release for only 1500 euro.
Need only to upgrade the PciExpress VGA and then is same system as the Groove.

The first that place the order and pay, can pickup.
cheers

I would buy the MS but am in the UK ,so I suppose 1500 euros don't include the shipping and import duties.

I don't understand about the x6d....how much is exactly '2590+ tax' ?

and 2200 euros for the ex demo x6d, is that without shipping, with shipping?

#311373 - 07/07/10 02:25 AM Re: arranger-giga question
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Pearlss1977:
Hi Dom

The keyboard that u mentioned in the states is that a mediastation with 76 keys?
Where is it located in the us? I had spoken with u a few months back about purchasing a 76 mediastation but u had told me u sold the last one.

Does the price u mention include the upgrade?

Thanks
Justin

In fact I dont have any MS models available, I gave one complete MS-76 expanded to Stephen Fortner
Executive Editor, KEYBOARD Magazine, in CA, end last year.
On this MS is installed the OS 3.3, with the Silicon Motion VGA card, for install the last OS 4.3, need to upgrade the only PciExpress VGA.
PciExpress VGA is not included, need to order and shipping, this VGA cost 150 euro.

#311374 - 07/07/10 02:27 AM Re: arranger-giga question
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by arranger_yes_pc_no:
I would buy the MS but am in the UK ,so I suppose 1500 euros don't include the shipping and import duties.

I don't understand about the x6d....how much is exactly '2590+ tax' ?

and 2200 euros for the ex demo x6d, is that without shipping, with shipping?

Hi
2590+20% Tax = 3108 Euro
For the ex demo X6D, 2200, tax included.
Shipment to UK cost 80 euro
thanks

#311375 - 07/07/10 07:28 AM Re: arranger-giga question

ok Dom. The instrument seems very advanced and a far better proposition than this PC Windows stuff built into a keyboard ( I am not even looking at that stuff as it's not what I want), but I still have to make sure that it's what I need.

What I am hoping to get is basically an arranger midi-audio keyboard workstation that, although advanced, will allow me to work quickly enough on my ideas and compositions.

I will have to make a list with a few more questions (didn't I say no more questions,lol)

a full-fledged manual (not just the quick guide) would really help me. Maybe you could pass me the complete pdf manual?

If so, let me know and I'll register on the forums.

hopefully that will make me decide to buy this great instrument.

#311376 - 07/09/10 05:21 AM Re: arranger-giga question

mmmmmh....sorry but I need to bombard you guys with more questions....

what I basically want to do, is being able to record entire demos of my music by using styles, like on a arranger. Once I devise all the chord progressions, melodies and sections (verse,chorus,solos ,etc) I would just record the entire arrangement without actually writing every single line for every instrument in the rhythm section. Not much different than going to a band with your song already written from start to end, and telling the guys 'this are the chords, the style of the music has to be such and such. The rest is up to you'.

Now , Q-ranger allows styles implementation by setting markers in midi files, which to me is already too convoluted. I was hoping that with Live Arranger I could play any section and variations, on the spot, just like my Yamaha PSR, but at the same time to be able to record everything and edit anything (for example the chords, if needed).

The PSR allows me to write chords via a 'chord-track' , which I find essential and often use (otherwise you would have to play the entire style with all the variations wanted, on the fly, which I don't do. Someone very skilled like Vagro does, but I am not as good as a performer as he is).

So what I want to know is, with th X6, can I write the chords in step time and at the same time being able to record all the sections and variations without this 'put 10 markers on a midi file' process?

Also, on the whole, how easy is the Liontracs to set up, given that the GIGA libraries are quite large? I have read some posts where things seemed to go a bit too slow. I just want to compose my music with as little fuss as possible. Maybe I am asking too much, but still, asking doesn't hurt

Thanks guys for your patience....I appreciate all the past help too.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online