SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#311158 - 06/07/10 12:20 AM MS performing well
miden Offline

Loc: The World
I just wanted to post a small report that after 5 gigs with the MS, on the new OS 4.x, There have been NO problems at all. I was not really expecting any

It has performed really well and done everything I have asked of it

Dennis

#311159 - 06/07/10 12:57 AM Re: MS performing well
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
I just wanted to post a small report that after 5 gigs with the MS, on the new OS 4.x, There have been NO problems at all. I was not really expecting any

It has performed really well and done everything I have asked of it

Dennis

Good to know.
So, if you are so happy with the last OS, mean that is better to stopping the developement for new features?
Just looking the al others brand...when some is working, then they release updates every 2-3 years...

#311160 - 06/07/10 01:09 AM Re: MS performing well
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Good to know.
So, if you are so happy with the last OS, mean that is better to stopping the developement for new features?

NOPE!!!

#311161 - 06/07/10 03:18 AM Re: MS performing well
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Good to know.
Just looking the al others brand...when some is working, then they release updates every 2-3 years...

not give up, keep going.
Kubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala is better and more improved, and better version is kubuntu Lucid Lynx Supported Until April 2013 (Desktop) or Supported Until April 2015 (Server).

kubuntu 10.10 Maverick's Meerkat Planned for October 2010.

Rui Qractor programmer is also fast..................and and

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 06-07-2010).]

#311162 - 06/07/10 07:55 AM Re: MS performing well
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Good to know.

You're a funny man Dom

http://keyszone.boards.net

#311163 - 06/07/10 09:55 AM Re: MS performing well
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Good to know.
Just looking the all others brand...when some is working, then they release updates every 2-3 years...

Or not at all Dom, but of course they are mostly made in Italy Dom.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#311164 - 06/07/10 10:26 PM Re: MS performing well
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Or not at all Dom, but of course they are mostly made in Italy Dom.

Yes Dom but aren’t you developing your products on the fly with the help of a lot of people who have bought them, you can't have it both ways. If you adopt this R&D approach it is a bit unusual but you need to react very fast with updates especially when someone else finds something wrong in your software. And also if there are hardware faults which appear, you need to ship spares out rapid style direct to customers when you don’t have a comprehensive network of dealers, anyway dealer will never stock KB spares, it would be too costly. If I buy a Sexy Red X7 GROOVE from you and an in-house PCB goes down how fast will I get it.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#311165 - 06/07/10 11:24 PM Re: MS performing well
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Normally we can shipping the keyboard, 2-3 days after we get the payment.
Mediastation and Groove use the same PCB hardware, different on groove is only the new case and powersupply full ATX.
We have started again a new Groove X-7 production hardware because in this last 3 weeks we sold about all, remain available the last 2-3 Pcs.
The next 100 Pcs stock will be available end July, so don't worry for the spare parts.
If some is brocken, we can change/shipping in some days.

For the new MS MKII, I will release the first Pcs before the next NAMM show, so, before January 2011 will be not available.

#311166 - 06/08/10 07:45 AM Re: MS performing well
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Normally we can shipping the keyboard, 2-3 days after we get the payment.
Mediastation and Groove use the same PCB hardware, different on groove is only the new case and powersupply full ATX.
We have started again a new Groove X-7 production hardware because in this last 3 weeks we sold about all, remain available the last 2-3 Pcs.
The next 100 Pcs stock will be available end July, so don't worry for the spare parts.
If some is brocken, we can change/shipping in some days.

For the new MS MKII, I will release the first Pcs before the next NAMM show, so, before January 2011 will be not available.

Seems like you're havving a hard time keeping the production numbers up with the requested numbers, it proves that lionstracs is finally being accepted and selling in the buisness.

Next step will be proving that you surpassed all other brands in both functionallity and quallity while still being easy to opperate and being rockstable.

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online