SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 15 of 27 < 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 26 27 >
Topic Options
#310229 - 03/23/10 11:51 AM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation arrived today.
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Quote:
SAdly there are no demo's of the Eder swing available... I have learned from Helmut at Tastenpoint.at that he will put some demo's up with his stuff very soon..

Helmut gave me some styles to test, I have upload on server and soon James can test and record video too.

Quote:
I also learned from Helmut that there would be a GRoove X-7 with 76 keys and only measuring 106 cm comming in April or soon there after...

True, end april i receive the new production of Groove X-6 and the new Groove X-7

Quote:
Now how about a Groove X-7 Red Extreme. That sounds really tasty.

Can anyone explain the difference between a MEdiastation X-76 Pro and a GRoove X-7? they would have the same functionallity right?On the Groove keyboards are installed the Fatar TP/9 keys, no so heavy and Pro as the TP8/SK of the Mediastation.
On groove is not possible install the PRO expansion boards for 20 Audio IN and 20 audio outs.
OS remain the same for the two models.

[QUOTE]ASo does this mean the Mediastation will not be build anymore and its replaced by the Groove? (which should be essentially the same instrument except for the collor)

wrong
Before summer I will release the NEW Mediastation models, new Case, NEW hardware and new OS only for the mediastation.
Give a BIG new hardware surprise...

Maybe I have a nice idea...
We can open a new Topic with a POOL...WHO guess 100% what for new hardware specification I will include on new Mediastation V2.. can WIN for FREE the first Pcs on stock.
Can be interesting?

Dom, that is easy....An eight part harmonizer...and CDG player...

#310230 - 03/23/10 12:38 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation arrived today.
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Nice video James!
I have upload it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31IdKEgE11Q

tip:
when you editing the all volumes tracks, then just press ENTER and will save your new setting.
In this way when you recall it again you have back your all sounds setting levels.
Download from GFTP server the EDER SWING qranger audio style if you like to test how the audio styles with audio drums loops are working.
cheers

Dom
I have watched the YouTube now that’s how it should be done, you should have sent a MS to James a lot earlier your turnover would be much improved and I might not have bought an Audya. James will do a professional job for you with much more to come, sending James the KB should prove a wise move.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 03-23-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#310231 - 03/23/10 12:44 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation arrived today.
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
[QUOTE]Before summer I will release the NEW Mediastation models, new Case, NEW hardware and new OS only for the mediastation.
Give a BIG new hardware surprise...

We can open a new Topic with a POOL...WHO guess 100% what for new hardware specification I will include on new Mediastation V2.. can WIN for FREE the first Pcs on stock.
Can be interesting?

Maybe a new LED adjustable touchscreen

Dennis

#310232 - 03/23/10 12:53 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation arrived today.
Tony Hughes Offline

James,

Can we do MS requests or is it too early, “You Raise Me Up”. Right hand those bagpipes and whatever you fancy off the Audya for a style left hand, have you got the styles for the Audya.
Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#310233 - 03/23/10 12:55 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation arrived today.
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
Maybe a new LED adjustable touchscreen

Dennis

Dennis

Yes as long as the price is under £2000.00 it's a winner. What did you think of James YouTube. Dennis I can still smell the cordite and gun oil as the big guns are loading up can you, think they may be firing blanks on the MS.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 03-23-2010).]

#310234 - 03/23/10 01:23 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation arrived today.
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Well the bad news is that the guitar , and the horns and the organ(to a lesser extent ) did not sound very good compared to most TOTL closed systems. Especially the Horns and guitar in that blues demo. But the drums sounded excellent. Very live. I can understand why they dominated the the style in the funk demo because the rest of the style/sounds were actually quite poor.

Programming realistic sounding horns is actually quite difficult in arranger style especially when the horns are sounding as you change chord. Its practically impossible with poor samples like what i just heard.

I really wanted to like these demos and i know i will be booed from here to kingdom come but they dont cut it to my ears. I am only being honest . If it was meant to denonstrate how much better giga samples should sound on the MS then Dom really should think again about this. listen to this blues style from the Korg Pa http://www.korgpa.com/pa_root/en/products/pa2x_demo.html?en

Go down to the styles section and listen to the blues style. Or click on the funk R&B style and listen to the drums bass but especially the horns. Does the demo Dom just posted for the world to hear even compare ??

I will reserve judgement until James has done a couple of style converted improvements on the MS.

I am not being overly negative, just saying what i heard.

#310235 - 03/23/10 01:26 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation arrived today.
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Dom, that is easy....An eight part harmonizer...and CDG player...

Thats not hardware... thats software... There are some very good software harmonizers available (Don't know tough if they can do 8 parts)

And that GDC player, thats also just a software update.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#310236 - 03/23/10 01:50 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation arrived today.
124 Offline

Quote:
Nice video James!
I have upload it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31IdKEgE11Q

tip:
when you editing the all volumes tracks, then just press ENTER and will save your new setting.
In this way when you recall it again you have back your all sounds setting levels.
Download from GFTP server the EDER SWING qranger audio style if you like to test how the audio styles with audio drums loops are working.
cheers

Er . . . the you tube vid freezes at 1:58. so I didn't get to hear the full thing, just James' setting up.

The blues and funk styles you posted just after that - sorry, I'll have to pass on those. Spalding said it all.

#310237 - 03/23/10 02:11 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation arrived today.
AFG Music Offline

Quote:

[QUOTE]
wrong
Before summer I will release the NEW Mediastation models, new Case, NEW hardware and new OS only for the mediastation.
Give a BIG new hardware surprise... [

Can be interesting? [/b]

-10.4" touchscreen maybe wide
-joystick
-usb 3.0
-large harddrive maybe raid or one 8GB ssd for O.S and basic giga GM/GS libray in combination with a normal harddrive
-slim line dvdburner
-video out and hdmi ( GeForce 8400 GS 1GB ddr2 pci express)
-cardreader
-new mainboard with sata 3 and usb 3 otherwise the same mainboard now used.
-4 gb ddr2 memory standard but if you like you can later upgrade to 16 gb or if domenico use new mainboard use one with ddr3 support and 4gb memory.
-Pro Expansion inputs
-Pro Expansion outputs
-no wooden side but Design side like openlabs or roland or behringer(for behringer powerd mixers) with a lionstracs logo or text(lionstracs most have a logo like other brands, maybe a Lion logo
-movable lcd like korg oasys or tyros3 or can move totally and conect with a cable like akai s6000 http://www.harmony-central.com/Events/SNAMM98/Akai/S6000-large.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3250/2612211832_bec699aac6.jpg or it can be something like Fantom G (but akai s6000 option is very good for live and when you have 2 keyboards).
-atx powesupply more then 500 W or maybe fanlees powesupply if possible and good efficiency or silent fan if fanless is to heavy.
-new good and pro design for case and layout.
-new design for data select wheel (Encoder Wheel) like fanrom G
-new name (i posted one new name idea to domenico)
-new micboard with 2 mic inputs and 4 line inputs.
-mic control faders and keys
-maybe new mixerboard or other board to the mixerboard that lionstracs use now with arranger parts footcontroller-and digtal output and input.
-brushed aluminium case color
http://www.basoo.co.uk/Metal.jpg

buyer can choose from four case colors: gold-red-sliver-black

-inline faders (faders with Slider Brackets)like fantom G: http://www.bonnersmusic.co.uk/file_store/28723.jpg or one pro model with motorized faders
-metronom leds
-new amd AMD Athlon II X2 or AMD Athlon II X3 or AMD Athlon II X4 CPU. if is possible fanless cooler or slient cpu fan.
-gooseneck Lamps with XLR male connectors
-76 fatar keys
-touchpad like a laptop
http://www.ergotouchpad.com/
http://www.ergonomicssimplified.com/prod...t-touchpad1.jpg

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 03-23-2010).]

#310238 - 03/23/10 03:57 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation arrived today.
miden Offline

Loc: The World
err AFG, I THINK you are meant to choose just one

D

Page 15 of 27 < 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 26 27 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online