SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#309943 - 07/31/06 05:32 AM Mediastation Keyboard Upgraded
richard_shiflet Offline

Loc: Greenwood, SC -USA
Sorry, My mistake. I intended for this post to be in the General Arranger Forum. Even though this keyboard definitely qualifies as a software arranger and softsynth and vst hosting computer, the upgrade I am referring to is a hardware chip with GM sounds.

So I have edited this post and reposted the topic in the General Arranger Forum. I look forward to being involved in this forum as well as we explore the software side of arrangers. I appreciate the good info that everyone shares here. Your experience helps us all!

Richard

[This message has been edited by richard_shiflet (edited 07-31-2006).]

#309944 - 08/01/06 07:57 AM Re: Mediastation Keyboard Upgraded
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Richard
You are most welcome. I have read all of the comments on the arranger forum, and feel that it has great promise, once matured.

Personally, it is too much money for me, but for some it would be great.

Bernie

#309945 - 08/02/06 04:01 AM Re: Mediastation Keyboard Upgraded
richard_shiflet Offline

Loc: Greenwood, SC -USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Bernie9:
Hi Richard
You are most welcome. I have read all of the comments on the arranger forum, and feel that it has great promise, once matured.

Personally, it is too much money for me, but for some it would be great.

Bernie

Thank you Bernie for the warm welcome.

I am excited about how the software arrangers are developing. Whether its an all in one like the Mediastation or the wersi, or a system comprised of a notebook pc and controller keyboard; the possibilties are almost endless

Richard

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online