Was rear-ended over the weekend by an uninsured motorist. My SD-1 Plus was in the trunk. There are many problems:
1. All of the black supports for the keys are broken in half. However, the keys are still supported enough to play.
2. The clear ribbon under the far left of the keys was broken away from the keys. How can I re-attach this or iobtain a new one and attach it?
3. When powering up, the D1 light goes on and then goes off on the 1st board. This may be proper. Nothing shows on the screen. It is blank but blue.
4. Only the D1 light on the 4th board lights up. The D2 light does not activate. but this may be due to the problem with the clear ribbon having broken.
5. Finally, when putting it back together, I used an improper screw and went into the green board just next to "Output 4." Does this require replacement of the entire board, or is this even necessary?
I had no insurance, either, and this is the busy time of year. I really need to get this repaired before Christmas. At the very least, I need to get the parts required to repair this so that a local repair person can fix it ASAP.
Please call me at (206) 235-4470 or e-mail me at stevelydell@yahoo.com
Thank you
Steve Lewis