SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#30664 - 03/10/03 12:11 PM SD1 / SD1 Plus
Jose Estevez Offline

Loc: Miami, Florida, USA
What is the difference between the SD1 and the SD1 Plus exhibited by Ketron in Frankfort Musikmesse.

Maybe AJ can tell us what’s cooking in Ketron Italy….

Jose

#30665 - 03/10/03 03:09 PM Re: SD1 / SD1 Plus
Lou Y Offline

Loc: NY USA
Jose
Where did you hear about the Sd1 Plus and can you direct me to its article? Is it also an arranger?

------------------
Lou

#30666 - 03/10/03 03:30 PM Re: SD1 / SD1 Plus
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
I hope nothing replace the SD1 !!
i'll be not happy...

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#30667 - 03/10/03 03:55 PM Re: SD1 / SD1 Plus
Jose Estevez Offline

Hello…I found the information of the new SD1 Plus in a German forum….This is the original message;(of course in Dutch)

Hallo,
Bin wieder zuhause eingetrudelt. Ich habe mich tierisch gefreut auf der Messe den einen oder anderen kennen zu lernen. Ich kann einfach nur sagen SUPER

Um sicherlich ein paar Fragen zum neuen SD1 Plus zu beantworten.

Auf der diesjährigen Musikmesse wurde ein altes neues Keyboard vorgestellt mit dem Namen SD1 Plus. Folgendes unterscheidet beide Geräte.

Hardwaremässig sind beide Gerät gleich bis auf ein paar optische Kleinigkeiten.
Das SD1 Plus ist mit verschiednen bunten Tastern ausgestattet, desweiteren wurde die Abdeckung des Diskettenlaufwerk in der Farbe silber lackiert.
Die Beschriftungen wurden auf die Funktionen des neuen Update 4.0 angepasst, somit wurden z.B. die Funktionen für den Drumremix mit aufgedruckt.

Nun zum Sound. Der Sound ist beim neuen Update und der Plusversion der gleiche. Auch das Betriebssystem ist gleich.

Und folgendes Unterscheidet nun beide Geräte.
Das SD1 Plus enthält bereits auf der Festplatte 200 Singleregistrationen, neue Flashstyles.
Im Soundordner befinden sich zusätzliche Samplesounds. Im Singlestyleordner sind 35 Singlestyles enthalten.

Somit ist was den Sound und die Bedienung angeht bei beiden Geräten alles gleich.

Die ersten Bilder werden die nächsten Tage erscheinen.

gruss
m.rappenegger

#30668 - 03/10/03 05:08 PM Re: SD1 / SD1 Plus
Luis.Santos Offline

Loc: Portugal
Here's a VERY BAD (of course) altavista translation:

Hello, Again at home in-wobbled. I have myself to learn animal been pleased on the fair or others. I can simply only say SUPER In order to surely answer few questions to the new SD1 a plus. On the music fair of this year an old new key board presented with the name SD1 plus. The following differentiates between both devices. Both equipment is in terms of hardware equal up to a few optical little things. The SD1 plus is equipped with verschiednen multicolored tracers, furthermore the cover floppy disk drive in the color silver was painted. The inscriptions were adapted on the functions of the new update 4,0, imprinted thus e.g. the functions for the Drumremix with. Now to the sound. The sound is the same with the new update and the plus version. Also the operating system is alike. And the following differentiates between now both devices. The SD1 plus contains already on the non removable disk 200 Singleregistrationen, new Flashstyles. In the sound file are additional sounds of SAM polarizing. In the Singlestyleordner 35 Singlestyles are contained. Thus is which the sound and the operation concerns with both devices of everything directly. The first pictures will appear the next days. greeting more m.rappenegger

#30669 - 03/10/03 09:40 PM Re: SD1 / SD1 Plus
Lou Y Offline

Loc: NY USA
AJ
Are you indeed saying that there is in fact a newer Sd1 which will be available here in the USA? ...if so , When?
Any pictures?

------------------
Lou

#30670 - 03/11/03 03:05 AM Re: SD1 / SD1 Plus
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
I prefer that !!!!

Ok the SD-1 plus = SD-1 OS 4.0 with a new clothes... Not new hardware!! I m happy !!

If Ketron do a SD-2 with new super functions regarding polyphonie processor and memory, I must resell my SD1 for the SD-2... But SD-1+...

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#30671 - 03/12/03 05:49 AM Re: SD1 / SD1 Plus
Jose Estevez Offline

Pictures of the new SD1 Plus in the Musikmesse http://www.mira-multimedia.de/KetronHotlin

Jose

#30672 - 03/13/03 11:09 AM Re: SD1 / SD1 Plus
vic83 Offline

Loc: Florida
I like that picture that's got the Tyros Wersi and the SD1

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online