SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#305286 - 08/19/08 12:02 AM PSR S900 contrast
Lord Crump Offline

Loc: England
Hi.

I recently bought a new PSR S900. I’m very pleased with it but one slightly annoying thing is that the contrast seems to be brighter than preferred when I turn it on after it’s been off for a while. The contrast gradually goes down over a period of time. When I first turn it on I slightly lower it, but after a while I have to increase it as it’s gone down but when I next turn it on it’s too high again, and so on!

My PSR2000 & Clavinova CVP309 don’t have this problem. I don’t want to send it back as it’s only a minor niggle and everything else is OK, but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

#305287 - 10/01/08 10:10 PM Re: PSR S900 contrast
wundebar 5 Offline

Loc: Australia
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Crump:
Hi.

I recently bought a new PSR S900. I’m very pleased with it but one slightly annoying thing is that the contrast seems to be brighter than preferred when I turn it on after it’s been off for a while. The contrast gradually goes down over a period of time. When I first turn it on I slightly lower it, but after a while I have to increase it as it’s gone down but when I next turn it on it’s too high again, and so on!

My PSR2000 & Clavinova CVP309 don’t have this problem. I don’t want to send it back as it’s only a minor niggle and everything else is OK, but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Hi
Join the club ! I had the same problem, rang yamaha in Melbourne they send me to their nearest repairer in Newcastle it took them 2 hr to replace the screen that is in australia still under warranty

Good luck
George

#305288 - 10/26/08 12:56 AM Re: PSR S900 contrast
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Crump:
Hi.

Hi.
Im a total novice. But as far as I see the contrast can be set by players. It has been stated in the instructions.
Good luck
Chen

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online