SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#305180 - 11/05/05 08:15 AM THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you Dan for the excellent service.
The new Ty 2 is on the rack yesterday afternoon and although I have only had an hour with it up till now, I can see it is as great as I knew it was going to be. What a machine and sound. Just awesome
Thanks so much to you and your people for getting this machine out to us West Coast People with a minimum of time loss and no extra cost. YOU ARE APPRECIATED.
I am nominating you for the best internet dealer. this is my second purchase from you so I am doubly pleased
Best to you and yours,
BEBOP

#305181 - 11/05/05 08:19 AM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
Impuls Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Got the T2 today, its amazing !

Arno,

#305182 - 11/05/05 11:48 AM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Me too. Sounds Incredible! - Scott

#305183 - 11/05/05 04:06 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Mine comes this Tuesday, can't wait.
Gone for the 60GB Samsung hard drive (think it's same as Scott Yee) and 1GB memory as soon as I can find Kingston or PNY.

#305184 - 11/05/05 09:18 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
ccdmax Offline

Loc: South Jersey
... mine will come soon
... I hope

you guys are killing me...

Congratulations and put them to good use..

cheers,

ccdmax

------------------
Yamaha PSR9000, PSR730, Korg PA1X Pro, Karma, X5D, Yamaha Tyros2 on it's way smile

#305185 - 11/06/05 12:17 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ccdmax:
... mine will come soon
... I hope

you guys are killing me...

Congratulations and put them to good use..

cheers,

ccdmax

Well, you got the new Pa1x to pass your time until Dan gets the Ty 2 over to you. It will probably be at your place before you have even mastered the Korg.
Best,
Bebop

#305186 - 11/07/05 08:38 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Hi BeBop - anyone heard from Scott? Those of us who are waiting for T2's are curious how you "T2 Pioneers" are doing? Any demo's in production yet?
Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#305187 - 11/08/05 07:30 AM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
BEBOP Offline

HI Randy,
Scott called a few days ago, Friday the same day we got the keyboards so we could toast each other He had a real bad cold developing and I think it got worse.
I am moving along with my nose in this 250 page manual. I think I am up to page 65 now. I have played a few styles and trying to get the feel of the OS. I am used to the Technics after having 8 of them and there is a world of difference. I haven't found the recording part of the OS yet but it should be coming up pretty soon.
I like it a lot and put it right up there with my KN7000 and even above with all the new features on it that the KN7 doesn't have.
The only thing I have found to dislike so far in that comparison is that the KN7 hooked into the computer through usb will play any of the songs, midi, mp3 or wav sounds the computer makes using the keyboard and this TY 2 is now hooked to the computer with the USB but does not play the songs in the computer. Maybe I will find a way to do that as I get further into it.
NOV 16, I have learned that this ty 2 will only play midi from the computer through the usb. However I am unable to get a USB-midi driver installed and working in this desktop computer in the recording studio so i am limited to playing it only. I guess that eventually we will get it to working right
Best to you and all
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 11-08-2005).]

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 11-16-2005).]

#305188 - 11/08/05 08:07 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Hi BeBop -- wow - this is a surprise... as I understood things, T2 will play "midi via USB".... so I guess your sounds are wav's and mp3's and the keyboard doesn't want to play them? I could maybe understand that, but I certainly hope that you aren't having any difficulty getting Midi's to play via USB... are you? I know at first, the new boards tend to be very cryptic to work with... before you know it, you'll be telling us all what makes T2 "tick"... Thanks for keeping us posted. I'm an "expectant owner" too.... Bye!
Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#305189 - 11/16/05 01:14 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
ChokDK Offline

Loc: Denmark
Hi all.. BEBOP.. (tnx for the greetings m8 *G*)
I've made 3 little danish traditional numbers "for fun-recordings" and uploaded for listening. Made on Tyros2 of cause
All 3 is "1.st takers", made a late night a few days ago
BTW- the site is in danish language - never mind, and never mind the way of "free jam playing" and be pleased that I didn't sing as well - just made for fun and enjoy internal sounds/styles. http://www.chris-hansen.dk/index.php? option=com_wrapper&Itemid=39 (forgot how to make short-links :| *GG*)
ChokDK (Chris Hansen)

------------------
"..tell Tchaikovsky the news.."

[This message has been edited by ChokDK (edited 11-16-2005).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online