SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#305150 - 10/12/05 10:19 AM Thank you Nigel for this forum for our Yam Arranger posts
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Nigel,
thank you for once again responding to the wants and needs of the Synthzone population in creating this forum for Yamaha General Arranger People.
I will now use this forum rather then the Yamaha forum for posting all my info on the new Tyros 2 now being shipped in several countries of the world.
Best regards to all
BEBOP

#305151 - 10/12/05 06:48 PM Re: Thank you Nigel for this forum for our Yam Arranger posts
Vquestor Offline

Nigel,
This is a very good idea.
Do you think that software arrangers specific to PSR .sty files, such as OMB and Live-Styler, should also be included in this forum?
or should they stay in the general arranger
forum?

[This message has been edited by Vquestor (edited 10-12-2005).]

#305152 - 10/13/05 12:16 AM Re: Thank you Nigel for this forum for our Yam Arranger posts
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Bebop:

You are really going to town on this one! It looks like this will be a great place to congregate, especially as I am becoming more tempted to get a new Tyros 2.

Best Wishes

Scott

#305153 - 10/13/05 12:40 AM Re: Thank you Nigel for this forum for our Yam Arranger posts
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Glad I could help out. Vquestor, any discussion related to Yamaha Arrangers including hardware and style software is welcome here. So that definately includes any software with Yamaha style support.

#305154 - 10/13/05 06:30 AM Re: Thank you Nigel for this forum for our Yam Arranger posts
chony Offline

Loc: New York
I actually enjoyed that the SynthZone General Arrangers Forum was a one-stop-shopping, for all my Yamaha interests. I'm hoping that this doesn't mean that I now have to check two forums to get all the news.

Just my opinion... Chony.

#305155 - 10/13/05 08:35 AM Re: Thank you Nigel for this forum for our Yam Arranger posts
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott Langholff:
Bebop:

You are really going to town on this one! It looks like this will be a great place to congregate, especially as I am becoming more tempted to get a new Tyros 2.

Best Wishes

Scott

Hey Scott, Those Tyros 2 are selling like hotcakes. Dan O wrote me yesterday that he has 22 on order already and mine is the first one to be shipped out when he gets them pretty soon.
I got an email from a guy this morning that just ordered his somewhere up in New England and is also getting a November Delivery. I asked him to put his info on this fourum too. I am not going to post for other people. I can barely keep up with my own Scott, I hope you get that Tyros 2 on order and become one of our group, then Journey over to San Jose this winter/spring for our first Tyros Jam Session
Bebop

#305156 - 10/13/05 08:39 AM Re: Thank you Nigel for this forum for our Yam Arranger posts
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
I actually enjoyed that the SynthZone General Arrangers Forum was a one-stop-shopping, for all my Yamaha interests. I'm hoping that this doesn't mean that I now have to check two forums to get all the news.

Just my opinion... Chony.

Hi Chony,
If you want specific up to the minute news on Yamaha Arrangers without having to wade through a hundred posts about everything but..........then this will be where you want to look first.
I read 8 different forums on several websites every day, more then once a day. that is how I stay current.
Let us know when you get your Tyros 2 on order
Bebop

#305157 - 10/13/05 09:02 AM Re: Thank you Nigel for this forum for our Yam Arranger posts
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
Many thanks to all concerned for setting up this forum. Look forward to all the interesting discussion about Tyros 2 etc

Well done

Kind regards to all

Peter

#305158 - 10/13/05 09:48 AM Re: Thank you Nigel for this forum for our Yam Arranger posts
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
Hi Bill,
At last it looks like us Yammies have a home of are own .Well done to you Bill,I now look forward to returnig to How Things Use to Be,

Besr Regards to All
Gilbert

#305159 - 10/13/05 06:19 PM Re: Thank you Nigel for this forum for our Yam Arranger posts
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by chony:

Maybe it would be easier to check all the new daily postings on the BBS using http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=getdaily

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online