SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#305057 - 11/02/05 08:24 PM Re: My New Tyros 2 is in the mail :)
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
Thanks for the offer, Bebop. That would mean I would have to tear you away from it somehow! I am hoping DanO might be able to persuade Yamaha to be more forthcoming and honor these orders that were placed in September. It's worth a try!

Tom G.

#305058 - 11/02/05 09:25 PM Re: My New Tyros 2 is in the mail :)
DerfMuisc Offline

Loc: rohnert park, california, usa
I'm one of the other guys waiting for a T2 from DanO. Actually, I placed my order very early on, receiving a confirmation of the purchase from Dan on 9/21. He told me then that I was either fourth or fifth on the list. Since then, he's told me on the phone that I'm now 6th and things are very much up in the air and he still doesn't know what to expect in terms of keyboards he can ship out. This is a bummer for everyone. Weird stuff can happen when demand outstrips supply for things people want a lot. Well, good luck to Dan and the those of us waiting for the new toy. Cheers, DerfM

#305059 - 11/02/05 11:58 PM Re: My New Tyros 2 is in the mail :)
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
It would appear on the surface that it is all going tits up with DanO everybody seems to have been promised the same thing and and different thing all at the same time and now it would seem he cannot deliver.
This is one of the dangers of putting all your eggs in one basket and money up front for the launch of a new keyboard which never go to plan,far better to keep your options open.
I have felt that too much emphasis has been given to Dano as a dealer on here over the T2 and that maybe people would have been better off shopping around other dealers because this forum is not the exclusive outlet for one dealer

#305060 - 11/03/05 06:36 AM Re: My New Tyros 2 is in the mail :)
ccdmax Offline

Loc: South Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnnie.c:
It would appear on the surface that it is all going tits up with DanO everybody seems to have been promised the same thing and and different thing all at the same time and now it would seem he cannot deliver...

Johnnie, things like that happen all the time, and in DanO's case... Yamaha didn't deliver... It's not his fault, and I'm sure he is just as upset as we are. He's in the business to sell, but if the supplier promises something and can't deliver... we can't blame the seller. But I sure blame Yamaha.
I hope somebody from Yamaha would read this, 'cause I want my Tyros2 and I want it NOW

DanO, we're with you and I know as soon as you get them we will be enjoying them in our homes

cheers,

ccdmax

P.S. I've placed the order with DanO on 10/04

------------------
Yamaha PSR9000, PSR730, Korg PA1X Pro, Karma, X5D, Yamaha Tyros2 on it's way smile

#305061 - 11/03/05 09:52 AM Re: My New Tyros 2 is in the mail :)
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by ccdmax:
Johnnie, things like that happen all the time, and in DanO's case... Yamaha didn't deliver... It's not his fault, and I'm sure he is just as upset as we are. He's in the business to sell,

OK thats fair enough but after all he is the person that is supplying you and others on this forum which makes him responsible after all he is the person that has taken your money.
How does it make you feel then that there are a lot of people already in the USA that have and are enjoying their T2 I suggest you don't feel very happy.
I still say that it is wrong that Dano should be getting exclusive selling rights on this forum mainly propagated by third parties.
I wish you luck and sincerely hope that you will soon receive your keyboard

#305062 - 11/03/05 06:13 PM Re: My New Tyros 2 is in the mail :)
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Hello...............I feel your pain too! I'm another of DanO's "early" customers. Of course I am disapponted I won't be playing my new Tyros2 this weekend, but at least Dan has good communication skills. It's funny..........Lately when I play my PSR3000 each evening it has been sounding better and better!! It must know something??? -charley

#305063 - 11/03/05 07:10 PM Re: My New Tyros 2 is in the mail :)
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
I ordered a Tyros 2 from DanO 3 days ago and received it today...

#305064 - 11/03/05 07:11 PM Re: My New Tyros 2 is in the mail :)
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Just kidding!!!

#305065 - 11/04/05 07:08 AM Re: My New Tyros 2 is in the mail :)
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...tem=-1&frm=1883

Hey Johnie C,

I think most customers would say they saved up to 20% or more by trusting me with their order.

Walk into a store in California and pay
8.75 % in state taxes. Ordering online, they save the 8.75% and get the discount too !

Florida State Tax is 7% , New York is over 7% ( I believe).... Saving that tax money on high value products, is definately a factor when making a buying decision.

Cheers.... Dan O'

------------------
Ketron, Yamaha, Casio,Roland arranger keyboards. http://www.keyboardcity.net

1-866-348-8876

[This message has been edited by DanO1 (edited 11-04-2005).]

#305066 - 11/04/05 10:46 AM Re: My New Tyros 2 is in the mail :)
DerfMuisc Offline

Loc: rohnert park, california, usa
Dan. . .

You certainly convinced me. The UPS truck pulled up a short while ago to unload my new T2. Based on my conversations with some other folks looking for a T2, the deal you've offered us here at Synthzone is unbeatable as far I can tell. I hope Yamaha cooperates by getting you the keyboards you need. Thanks again. No complaints from me. By the way, I've only had a few minutes to fire it up, but it sounds great so far (very much in the Yamaha tradition, only things sound better).
DerfM

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online