SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#30502 - 02/27/03 04:40 AM New SD-1 Styles, Is there a list of which ones they replace?
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
I mighthave this wrong, but the new SD-1 styles, are they re-tooled styles that are on the keyboard currently or are they completely new?

If they are re-tooled, does anyone have a location so I can update to the newer styles?

I don't even make sense to myself sometimes?

#30503 - 02/27/03 06:59 AM Re: New SD-1 Styles, Is there a list of which ones they replace?
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Frank,
they are tweaked XD9 styles, so are not on the SD1 currently. You can find them on the Ketron website ( www.ketron.it ), at the bottom of the OS 4.0a update page, under "Styles".
(I was the only one who was unable to downlodad them there)

#30504 - 02/27/03 07:04 AM Re: New SD-1 Styles, Is there a list of which ones they replace?
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
So they are not replacement of existing styles but new styles completely?

#30505 - 02/27/03 07:44 AM Re: New SD-1 Styles, Is there a list of which ones they replace?
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Well, they are new compared with the SD1, but old compared with the XD9. However, you can always choose to replace similar styles in the flash memory with those (if you like them more).
Ciao!

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online