SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#304751 - 11/26/05 02:28 PM T2 Name that tune
robkeith Offline

I dont know what its called, but it is the same tune that Michel Voncken and the other English gentleman on the German site both play with fantastic organ sounds, its bouncy and Michel Voncken uses the Euro Pop Organ style, its also the first tune he plays in the intro. Thanks for any help on this one

#304752 - 11/27/05 01:12 AM Re: T2 Name that tune
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by robkeith:
I dont know what its called, but it is the same tune that Michel Voncken and the other English gentleman on the German site both play with fantastic organ sounds, its bouncy and Michel Voncken uses the Euro Pop Organ style, its also the first tune he plays in the intro. Thanks for any help on this one

Hi Rob,
the first song in the beginning of the video is called 'Dingadong'. With this song the group 'Teach-in' wons the European Song Contest in 1975 and made history! One of the less songcontests that was won by the Netherlands
Greetings,
Cees

#304753 - 11/27/05 05:02 PM Re: T2 Name that tune
robkeith1 Offline

Thanks for the reply, i'll see if i can get any sheet music on it

#304754 - 11/28/05 10:26 PM Re: T2 Name that tune
church Offline

Loc: Fremont,CA.
Quote:
Originally posted by cees:
Quote:
Originally posted by robkeith:
[b]I dont know what its called, but it is the same tune that Michel Voncken and the other English gentleman on the German site both play with fantastic organ sounds, its bouncy and Michel Voncken uses the Euro Pop Organ style, its also the first tune he plays in the intro. Thanks for any help on this one

Hi Rob,
the first song in the beginning of the video is called 'Dingadong'. With this song the group 'Teach-in' wons the European Song Contest in 1975 and made history! One of the less songcontests that was won by the Netherlands
Greetings,
Cees

[/B]
I did a Search on the tune too.Came up with nothing.Then I was emailed,someone found the Name and history back ground and Group,and composer.I Emailed the Manager's composer to have,buy,find who,where,to get the Sheet music on the tune.No answer yet.I got the Style in my 3000,can play a little of it by Ear.Went to varies Sheet Music sites,No luck.
Ron

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online