SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#304315 - 10/18/05 10:39 AM 1st Shipment of Tyros2 has arrived at Yamaha USA, California
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
The first US shipment of Tyros2's has finally arrived at Yamaha USA in Buena Park, California, and currently undergoing quality control testing. Expected shipment out to US dealers is estimated sooner than originally expected: perhaps within a couple of weeks.

As my Tyros2 is among this first US Tyros2 shipment received, I'm getting ever increasingly excited, as I'm sure Bebop, and other Tyros2 buyers included in this first shipment batch are as well

Scott

#304316 - 10/18/05 11:48 AM Re: 1st Shipment of Tyros2 has arrived at Yamaha USA, California
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
The first US shipment of Tyros2's has finally arrived at Yamaha USA in Buena Park, California, and currently undergoing quality control testing. Expected shipment out to US dealers is estimated sooner than originally expected: perhaps within a couple of weeks.

As my Tyros2 is among this first US Tyros2 shipment received, I'm getting ever increasingly excited, as I'm sure Bebop, and other Tyros2 buyers included in this first shipment batch are as well

Scott

Hi Scott,

Good luck with your Tyros 2 when it arrives, will you be writing a review and putting some mp3's on your web site?

Kind regards

Peter

#304317 - 10/18/05 01:53 PM Re: 1st Shipment of Tyros2 has arrived at Yamaha USA, California
Scottyee Offline

Hi Peter, I'll most definitely be sharing my candid thoughts after having played & explored my Tyros2, as I'm not known for keeping opinions to myself. I also realize it's probably time that I update my site with some new MP3s, so recording new ones on the Tyros2 only makes logical sense. - Scott

#304318 - 10/18/05 11:14 PM Re: 1st Shipment of Tyros2 has arrived at Yamaha USA, California
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Hi Peter, I'll most definitely be sharing my candid thoughts after having played & explored my Tyros2, as I'm not known for keeping opinions to myself. I also realize it's probably time that I update my site with some new MP3s, so recording new ones on the Tyros2 only makes logical sense. - Scott

That's great Scott, hope your Tyros 2 arrives soon. Really pleased for you.

Kind regards

Peter

#304319 - 10/19/05 07:47 AM Re: 1st Shipment of Tyros2 has arrived at Yamaha USA, California
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL,
I am the first on Dan O's list but I don't have a shipping notification as of yet. I am getting anxious.
Scott, I see you have your Tyros 1 up for sale. You will really be anxious if it sells right away and you don't have any Tyros to play.
C'mon Dan, build a fire under those people so they can ship our keyboards all the way from Los Angeles to Baltimore and then you can ship them all the way back to us in California. IS there something wroing with this system?
Best to all
Bebop

#304320 - 10/19/05 09:52 AM Re: 1st Shipment of Tyros2 has arrived at Yamaha USA, California
ccdmax Offline

Loc: South Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
HI ALL,
I am the first on Dan O's list but I don't have a shipping notification as of yet. I am getting anxious...
Best to all
Bebop

I have also ordered the Tyros 2 from Dan, thanks to you Bebop
So I hope we will soon get a shipping notification, since I can't wait to get my hands on one. I've wanted to upgrade to Tyros1 long time ago, but now I'm glad I've waited.

------------------
Yamaha PSR9000, PSR730, Korg Karma, X5D, Yamaha Tyros 2 on it's way smile

#304321 - 10/19/05 02:08 PM Re: 1st Shipment of Tyros2 has arrived at Yamaha USA, California
svpworld Offline

Loc: UK
Mines on order too, hoping to get it early November and have a full indepth review on SVPworld!

Simon

------------------

forum.svpworld.com - No adverts, No spam, No nonsense!
share your music, get help and advice, make new friends! All platforms invited!!

#304322 - 10/19/05 10:33 PM Re: 1st Shipment of Tyros2 has arrived at Yamaha USA, California
Scottyee Offline

Hi Simon . Looking forward to your 'hands on' Tyros2 review on SVP World. In the meantime, I too am anticipating delivery of mine around the same time (late Oct/early Nov), and plan to post my review comments here on SZ. Like Bebop, I too have been speaking with more and more people who have finally had the chance to audition & actually play it. Every Tyros1 owner I've spoken with that's heard and played Tyros2, say it exceeded their expectations, and felt it well worth the upgrade. - Scott

#304323 - 10/19/05 11:41 PM Re: 1st Shipment of Tyros2 has arrived at Yamaha USA, California
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by svpworld:
Mines on order too, hoping to get it early November and have a full indepth review on SVPworld!

Simon

Simon I'm looking forward to reading it. Let us all know here when your review is online and I'll also feature it from the front page of http://www.synthzone.com

Cheers,
Nigel

PS. I just noticed that you are based in Cardiff, Wales. That's funny because I am half Welsh. My mother was born in Cardiff, Wales. I always knew you were a good guy Simon

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 10-20-2005).]

#304324 - 10/20/05 08:26 AM Re: 1st Shipment of Tyros2 has arrived at Yamaha USA, California
ccdmax Offline

Loc: South Jersey
Just got off the phone with DanO not to long ago while placing an order for PA1X Pro...
I was told that there is a good chance I'll have both of my Keys (Tyros2 & PA1X) by the end of next week!
Talking about excitement

cheers

------------------
Yamaha PSR9000, PSR730, Korg Karma, X5D, Yamaha Tyros 2 and Korg PA1X Pro on it's way laugh

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online