Recording everything at once: REC-button, (Style backing), I played the Arrangerchords with my left hand and the melody with my right hand. I recorded only half of the song and saved it (intern and floppydisc. My problem and question: I donīt know, how can I add the second part of the Song (the rest of backing arrangerchords)? I only get the 16 Track-Sequenzer -but withaut the possibility to start the arrangerchords I want to.
Can anybody tell me the detailed way, how it is possible to continue the arrangerchords-recording?
Another question: If I would have recorded atonce (with the automatic accompaniement stylearranger and some melodies) and saved it: For listening my new song I start the playback. ok. My wish is, to play the keys during the playback, but so, that therefrom comes no voice from the keyboard beside only th recorded playback. For other people my key-playing in this time should only have a show-effect: Aha the man plays the keyboard very well (But in reality its only the playback.) So, what is for me to do, that my playing on the keys is not to hear?
Thanks for answering, if you may in German.