SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#303166 - 07/13/07 08:44 AM Where are all you Roland owner/players?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
What has happened to our forum here? Nobody is posting anything, not even questions about one of the most complicated keyboards on the scene today.
I am not receiving any recorded songs from anybody on my Roland Email list.
Is everybody so busy playing this super duper keyboard that they don't have time for the rest of us.
Hey, lests hear something from you, even it is is just a HEY
Bebop

#303167 - 07/13/07 09:25 AM Re: Where are all you Roland owner/players?
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Bill, I'll get back here as soon as I get my G-70. Right now, I've got the SH-201, the GW-7, the Gator case and the FC-7 switch.

My learning curve will be pretty steep, since I have never used any arranger other than Solton/Ketron. Listened and played a G-70 last week-end, and really was't that impressed when compared with a Ketron, but that may change when I get mine.

Everyone appreciates your effort here.

Russ

#303168 - 07/13/07 10:04 AM Re: Where are all you Roland owner/players?
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Sorry, I'm still visiting the general arranger forum and forgetting about this one. I did post a recording of THE WEIGHT on the general forum and I'll post it here too. I'll try to visit and post aa little more often. I might have to change my link settings to lead me here first.
www.cassp50.googlepages.com/links
THE WEIGHT - by The Band
Recorded from the G70 with harmonizer.

#303169 - 07/14/07 08:37 AM Re: Where are all you Roland owner/players?
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
Sorry, I'm still visiting the general arranger forum and forgetting about this one. I did post a recording of THE WEIGHT on the general forum and I'll post it here too. I'll try to visit and post aa little more often. I might have to change my link settings to lead me here first.
www.cassp50.googlepages.com/links
THE WEIGHT - by The Band
Recorded from the G70 with harmonizer.

Cass,
I tried your link two days in a row and coninue to get:
The site you have requested could not be found. (404)
Kindly advise,
Bebop

#303170 - 07/15/07 01:56 PM Re: Where are all you Roland owner/players?
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Hello Bebop:

You may have read my used G70 arrived with a damaged LCD screen and end panels. I have a claim with UPS which they are going to pay. In the meantime my G70 has been in the shop for 2 weeks. It took the Roland Authorized Repair Center almost 1 week just to diagnose the problem. Now he's waiting for a new LCD to arrrive. I'm pretty disgusted as you can imagine. Once I get it back got a learning curve to get up to speed. But I'll be visiting here more at that time.

Meanwhile, I had the same problem getting to Cass's site as well. Try this: http://cassp50.googlepages.com/home

If you can't get there from here. Click on his profile and his link and his site will open up without a problem.

#303171 - 07/16/07 06:36 AM Re: Where are all you Roland owner/players?
BEBOP Offline

thanks Stephan,
I got there from the url you posted.
hey that dude Cass plays some good stuff. I got to go back and listen to some more of it when I get some more free time.
Bebop

#303172 - 07/16/07 03:22 PM Re: Where are all you Roland owner/players?
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Bebop, sorry for the problems AND thanks for the kind words. I was so afraid to record for so long, but since I started it's really fun. I'm just hoping someone near me checks out the website and hires me. My band has been dormant for over a year now and I'm trying to push myself into the solo arena. I'm doing a freebie Friday night - BFD

[This message has been edited by cassp (edited 07-16-2007).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online