SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#302718 - 05/26/07 03:12 AM Re: Are you getting an E50, E60, or E80, you belong here
Keith W. Bailey Offline

Loc: New Castle Indiana USA
I'm glad to see this venture that you wish st start! The learning of a special board is very important, or else why spend the bucks!

alias kwebe34

#302719 - 05/26/07 08:52 AM Re: Are you getting an E50, E60, or E80, you belong here
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by andre159:
Hi all!!
I am yours... :-) I have Roland E-50

Andre,
I received your email, added you to the Roland E and G list and sent you a song from my E 80. thanks for joining us here and look forward to more posts and some songs from you.
Best to all,
Bebop

#302720 - 05/26/07 08:53 AM Re: Are you getting an E50, E60, or E80, you belong here
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith W. Bailey:
I'm glad to see this venture that you wish st start! The learning of a special board is very important, or else why spend the bucks!

alias kwebe34

HI Keith,
I have received your emails and now I am also a member of your forum. thanks for the heads up.
Bebop

#302721 - 06/02/07 05:50 PM Re: Are you getting an E50, E60, or E80, you belong here
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Bebop,
I've you haven't had your question aswered regarding expansion cards and blank memory cards, I will give you some answers.
You can buy a PCMCIA to flash card adapter ($9.95 at Fry's) and any size compact flash card. I load about 2500 roland styles, 2500 standard midi files and can load lot's more onto this memory card.
I have installed two SRX expansion boards (world and studio) into my E80 at my store. By pushing the EXP button next to the voice catagory burrons, I can toggle between all these hundreds of new and different voices.
You cannot use the cards (SRJ) out of a JV880 because these are not compatible. Only the SRX cards will work.
I hope this helps

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)

#302722 - 06/02/07 07:57 PM Re: Are you getting an E50, E60, or E80, you belong here
BEBOP Offline

Thank you GEORGE,
That is exactly the information I was looking for.
My other question would be, "Is there any particular brand that work better then others like in the Technics SD cards?
I appreciate your help.
Best to you and yours,
Bebop

#302723 - 06/13/07 08:31 AM Re: Are you getting an E50, E60, or E80, you belong here
Burkels Offline

Loc: Alkmaar, The Netherlands, Euro...
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
HI ALL,
Who else is getting or has a Roland E 50, 60, or 80?

Picking up my E50 this Friday, so I'm in! :-)

#302724 - 06/13/07 11:16 AM Re: Are you getting an E50, E60, or E80, you belong here
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by George Kaye:
Bebop,
I've you haven't had your question aswered regarding expansion cards and blank memory cards, I will give you some answers.
You can buy a PCMCIA to flash card adapter ($9.95 at Fry's) and any size compact flash card. I load about 2500 roland styles, 2500 standard midi files and can load lot's more onto this memory card.
I have installed two SRX expansion boards (world and studio) into my E80 at my store. By pushing the EXP button next to the voice catagory burrons, I can toggle between all these hundreds of new and different voices.
You cannot use the cards (SRJ) out of a JV880 because these are not compatible. Only the SRX cards will work.
I hope this helps

HI GEORGE,
I got the adapter for 10.00 at Frys and the 1 MG High speed compact flash for 40.00 at Frys. I have them installed and formated, but haven't put anything on them yet. Today is my day to learn to record on this E 80 and i will save it to the Card. I wonder if I should set up directories first or does the formatting do that/ I guess I will find out today.
Do you have the expansion cards in stock for sale or available with short lead times. Are there any discounts available for these exp. cards.
I think I may also need some foot switches as I don't yet know if any I have will work on this board.
we appreciate your informative posts here. Please stay with us.
thanks,
Bebop

#302725 - 06/13/07 11:20 AM Re: Are you getting an E50, E60, or E80, you belong here
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Burkels:
Picking up my E50 this Friday, so I'm in! :-)

HI Burkels,
Welcom to the Rolland Arranger Forum in the Synthzone. We are happy to have you join us here. I see you are in the Netherlands. I believe I have someone else from there in my Roland Email list.
If you would like to be in my Roland Email List drop me an email. My address is above under the envelope icon.
I just sent out V 1.06 upgrade for the E 80. I have no idea if this is also for the E 50 and E 60. Maybe someone else here can tell us. I got it directly from the Roland district manager for our California area.
Bebop

#302726 - 06/15/07 01:35 PM Re: Are you getting an E50, E60, or E80, you belong here
Burkels Offline

Loc: Alkmaar, The Netherlands, Euro...
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
HI Burkels,
Welcom to the Rolland Arranger Forum in the Synthzone. We are happy to have you join us here. I see you are in the Netherlands. I believe I have someone else from there in my Roland Email list.
If you would like to be in my Roland Email List drop me an email. My address is above under the envelope icon.
I just sent out V 1.06 upgrade for the E 80. I have no idea if this is also for the E 50 and E 60. Maybe someone else here can tell us. I got it directly from the Roland district manager for our California area.
Bebop

Thanks for the welcome, but I've been here quite a while already :-) I just sent you an e-mail concerning the maillist.

#302727 - 06/15/07 03:38 PM Re: Are you getting an E50, E60, or E80, you belong here
BEBOP Offline

HI Bart,
I got your email, thank you, and added you to our Roland E and G email list and replied with three E 80 songs attached for you to play in your new keyboard.
Thanks for joining us,
Best to you,
Bebop

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online