SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#302226 - 01/01/11 10:46 PM Stage lighting for out door use
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
Hey eveyone i am going to be playing some dates out side here in so cal and i am thinking about buying a light set up kinda like the dj guys use but just to light up the stage area do any of you use a particular set up i have seen a couple set ups in gutarcenter,com 4 light set up aprox 299.00 ea i will prob need 2 or can i get away with one , by the way i bought a ultimate support Apes 90B keyboard stand it is going back to the store 55lbs it is a giant it would take 10 min to set up just the stand.
I am always looking for the best keyboard stand always on a search here , trying to have G70 on bottom and Tyros 4 on top but it diddent work i want to have both screens in full view and still be seen I gues i will stick with 2 single tiers the old faithful.

#302227 - 01/01/11 11:25 PM Re: Stage lighting for out door use
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by musicforyourday:
Hey eveyone i am going to be playing some dates out side here in so cal and i am thinking about buying a light set up kinda like the dj guys use but just to light up the stage area do any of you use a particular set up i have seen a couple set ups in gutarcenter,com 4 light set up aprox 299.00 ea i will prob need 2 or can i get away with one , by the way i bought a ultimate support Apes 90B keyboard stand it is going back to the store 55lbs it is a giant it would take 10 min to set up just the stand.
I am always looking for the best keyboard stand always on a search here , trying to have G70 on bottom and Tyros 4 on top but it diddent work i want to have both screens in full view and still be seen I gues i will stick with 2 single tiers the old faithful.

I just got 2 4bar systems from Frank at AudioworksCT. They do a pretty decent job - though they are not exactly flood lights. To work well it has to be relatively dark...

#302228 - 01/02/11 04:01 AM Re: Stage lighting for out door use
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Did you consider the Ultimate Support AX 48Pro ? I have used the old origenal for years with two sets of 18" bars for two heavy KB's including the G70. It is a breeze to set up and lighter than the 90.
It is the only stand that can be adjusted to view both screens I know of.
Bernie

#302229 - 01/02/11 04:39 AM Re: Stage lighting for out door use
Dnj Offline

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online