Loc: Romania/Norway
Hey DonM
Have you sold the Midjay?
Vio

#30164 - 10/25/07 02:39 PM Re: For DonM about Midjay
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Vio,
I think that DonM sold his Midjay some time ago; he is currently playing a Yamaha S 900 and is happy with it.

#30165 - 10/28/07 03:47 AM Re: For DonM about Midjay
viocaia Offline

Thanks Dreamer
I just bought Midjay from Italy.I hope I will be not disapointed about it.I had SD1+ for 3 years and it was ok.
Vio

#30166 - 10/29/07 07:07 AM Re: For DonM about Midjay
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Vio,

Did you get the new Midjay Plus or the original Midjay? What will you be driving it with? Keep us posted and good luck.

Glenn

#30167 - 10/29/07 03:09 PM Re: For DonM about Midjay
viocaia Offline

Hey!
I got the original v.4.0
I'm still acomodate with it, sounds ok....for now.I'm looking for a Cakewalk ins. definition..is there any somewhere?
I have a Roland A33 controller for the keyboard.
Vio

[This message has been edited by viocaia (edited 10-29-2007).]

#30168 - 10/30/07 06:29 AM Re: For DonM about Midjay
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Guys, I bought Don's Midjay, controller and pedals, but haven't had time to get into it yet. Still playing two old Solton MS-60's every night..believe it or not.

Russ

#30169 - 10/30/07 12:55 PM Re: For DonM about Midjay
viocaia Offline

Hey Russ!
What's wrong with MS60?Let us be good as the gears we have.I know a lot of musicians changing equipament by fashion.If I wasn't travel often by plane I still should have my SD1.Anyway I think Midjay is exactly what a day by day musicians should have.I'm still configuring and experimenting.So far I'm satisfied.
Good luck everybody
Vio

#30170 - 10/31/07 09:11 AM Re: For DonM about Midjay
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Just noticed the post. As Russ said, he now has the Midjay. To tell the truth, I miss many things about it. Even briefly thought about getting the new souped-up model.
However, I am quite happy with the Yamaha S900.
Probably won't be tempted until something new comes out. Tyros 3? Ketron Audya?
The Midjay is a killer. Wish it had a better vocal harmonizer. If it did, I'd probably still have it.
DonM

#30171 - 11/01/07 02:16 PM Re: For DonM about Midjay
viocaia Offline

Hey Don!
Finally I put Midjay on stage, first gig!
After using SD1+ for almost 3 years I may say I'm satisfied with the sound and all the new posibilities.I miss the tweaking details from SD but Midjay is really helpfull and versatile.
I didn't manage yet to have a good syncro mid-wave...sometime is working ok,then is getting crazy but I think is a matter of experimenting with all those sysex.
Well , I miss the vocalist from SD but I'll buy TCHelicon VoiceLive soon, is much better than anything.Also with the right syncro I'll put backing vocals wave in mid..or live guitars and riffs.
I'm ok for now with the machine and any advices from you guys are welcome in did!
Vio

#30172 - 11/01/07 02:20 PM Re: For DonM about Midjay
viocaia Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by viocaia:
[B]Hey Don!
Finally I put Midjay on stage, first gig!
After using SD1+ for almost 3 years I may say I'm satisfied with the sound and all the new posibilities.I miss the tweaking details from SD but Midjay is really helpfull and versatile.
I didn't manage yet to have a good syncro mid-wave...sometime is working ok,then is getting crazy but I think is a matter of experimenting with all those sysex.
Well , I miss the vocalist from SD but I'll buy TCHelicon VoiceLive soon, is much better than anything.Also with the right syncro I'll put backing vocals wave in mid..or live guitars and riffs.
I'm ok for now with the machine and any advices from you guys are welcome indeed!
Vio www.viocaia.tk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online