SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#30150 - 03/25/03 04:22 PM DANO1, a little question about the vocalizer...
Luis.Santos Offline

Loc: Portugal
Hi

Do you know if there is any way I can set the MIC 1 reverb to 25, and at the same time using the vocalizer voices reverb set to 45?
When I change the reverb under the vocalizer menu I also change the MIC 1 and not only the vocalizer additional voices as it says on the manual...

Luis Santos

#30151 - 03/26/03 12:18 PM Re: DANO1, a little question about the vocalizer...
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Quote:
Originally posted by Luis.Santos:
Hi

Do you know if there is any way I can set the MIC 1 reverb to 25, and at the same time using the vocalizer voices reverb set to 45?
When I change the reverb under the vocalizer menu I also change the MIC 1 and not only the vocalizer additional voices as it says on the manual...

Luis Santos

Luis ,

I have never read the manual .

When ever I edit anything , I always press the save / enter button and usually F3 for power on setup , than F10 to confirm .

Try it . Dan

------------------
Piano Man's Keyboard City
624 Frederick Rd .
Catonsville Md. 21228
410 747 0200
danosmusic@yahoo.com or keyboardcity@yahoo.com

#30152 - 03/26/03 02:48 PM Re: DANO1, a little question about the vocalizer...
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
You can not do what you want. What ever you set Mic EQ, Reverb and Delay at in the Vocalist setting is what you get in your Registration, unless, you set up different settings on another Vocalist setting (01,02 etc.) and store that with a different Reg. The confusion comes with ALL the different menues to set Reverb levels! Hopefully I answered your question.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online