SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 13 of 14 < 1 2 11 12 13 14 >
Topic Options
#301552 - 12/29/10 08:43 AM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Crap like that picture doesn't sit good with me..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association
http://www.nambla.org/

Well Donny...as far as I know, that picture has nothing top do with the links you posted.

Nothing at all.

Where do find these associations?

#301553 - 12/29/10 09:02 AM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Well Donny...as far as I know, that picture has nothing top do with the links you posted.

Nothing at all.

Where do find these associations?

I don't see any positiveness in the picture you posted..missing, exploited & molested children in this world really gets my goat & breaks my heart to hear about. if you want to do something positive email Yamaha and let them donate some of their millions to the cause to help the children.

#301554 - 12/29/10 09:28 AM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
I don't see any positiveness in the picture you posted..missing, exploited & molested children in this world really gets my goat & breaks my heart to hear about. if you want to do something positive email Yamaha and let them donate some of their millions to the cause to help the children.

I don't know pal...where do you get molested children from that picture?

#301555 - 12/29/10 09:39 AM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
I don't know pal...where do you get molested children from that picture?

#301556 - 12/29/10 10:18 AM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:

If the picture is somehow offensive, then Nigel will remove it.

However, it obviously has nothing to do with molested, exploited children, and if that's what you're seeing, I'd say you might have a problem, and need to talk to someone professional.

As far as your second remark, and as I said on a post in another thread, Yamaha donates much money to underprivileged children...one of the many reasons I'm proud to work for the company.

Ian

#301557 - 12/29/10 10:22 AM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
There's nothing wrong with that picture...it's funny...

And...stay away from high voltage!
Lee S.

#301558 - 12/29/10 10:29 AM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
After over 115 replies! (3 pages) , I think the very FIRST posting reply by Joe Songman55 sums it up the best: I gotta concur.

Me too...Joe nailed it right on the head!

#301559 - 12/29/10 10:48 AM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)

#301560 - 12/29/10 01:21 PM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
Dnj Offline

Maybe you never has any experiences with a missing or molested child but I have...sometime ago a neighbor of mine franticly knocked on our door screaming her child was 7 yr old missing..the community mounted an all night search in the snow in the dark with dogs also, as a father of 4 I will never forget the feeling of not knowing where your child is. Luckily we found her in the woods hours later lost, freezing, but unharmed, I was so relieved & happy for her parents who were going nuts wondering what happened. Ever since then every time I see a lost child on TV, kidnapped, molested, etc, I think back of how those parents felt. Nothing in this world is worse then that. That picture although maybe in fun and non offensive rekindles memories of what could happen. A mature older man & a child should not be going to the bathroom next to each other IMO. This is a sick world out there.
Sorry for venting but that's how I feel about it. Think about it next time you watch the news and see a story of a missing child.

Happy New Year.

#301561 - 12/29/10 01:26 PM Re: Is Yamaha taking down all other Arrangers One By One ....little by little.....
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
This is a sick world out there.

What is sick, is someone's mind automatically jumping to the conclusion it is an older guy about to "prey" on a child.

You see a grandfather and who (is most probably his grandson) and they really need to pee.

That is the start and end of this as far as I am concerned.

And believe me I DO have much more reason than you will ever have, to be concerned about child abuse.

How one can find any depravity in an innocent pic such as this one is beyond me.

Page 13 of 14 < 1 2 11 12 13 14 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online