SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#300728 - 12/13/10 05:27 AM My T3 setup on EBay
vin5451 Offline

Loc: Wellington, Fl USA
All, I'm selling off my T3 setup with TRS-MS02 speakers and MFC10 Foot Controller.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-Tyros3-Arrang...=item43a3d48b9f

Anyone interested feel free to email me or ask here.

Best and Happy Holidays.

Vince

------------------
Vince Mistretta

#300729 - 12/13/10 07:02 AM Re: My T3 setup on EBay
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Vince...curious what you are replacing it with and why?
Thanks,
Lee S.

#300730 - 12/13/10 07:17 AM Re: My T3 setup on EBay
vin5451 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leeboy:
Vince...curious what you are replacing it with and why?
Thanks,
Lee S.

May not at all. I'm selling off things that I can to gain some backup funds. Just keeping the bare minimum. If I do replace it at some point, probably an E-80 or a used PA500/588/800 since my recent findings I posted here last week. Guess something I can get for less than $2k but not a Yami. Loved the styles and the SA2 voices, but just didn't feel my music like I did when I had that G-70. I'll have to do a lot of programming to get around the use of the TouchScreen issue, but it will be worth it. Honestly, my wife even misses the Roland sound I had with the G-70.

Best

#300731 - 12/15/10 04:40 PM Re: My T3 setup on EBay
vin5451 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by vin5451:
All, I'm selling off my T3 setup with TRS-MS02 speakers and MFC10 Foot Controller.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-Tyros3-Arrang...=item43a3d48b9f

Anyone interested feel free to email me or ask here.

Best and Happy Holidays.

Vince

Well I decided at the last minute to take my setup off the market. I'm going to miss having an arranger around, although, like I said an E80, G70 or PA800 would have been my replacement when the time came around. Problem is the E80 is hard to get and I can't find a downloadable copy of the Data List anywhere. I wouldn't be able to work with a print edition. The PA800, on the other hand, had everything I needed available in electronic format, but just can't afford it's price.

My wife really didn't want me to sell off my keyboard anyway. I've got other things to sell so I'll make it up. Since T4 came out the price expectations from others wanting a T3 is really bad and one can take a real loss if they bought at the higher price of last year (luckily I didn't pay that ridiculous price thanks to AudioWorks-CT).

So I'm off to find a better speaker setup and try some of the EQ settings and see if I can get this thing to sound better.

------------------
Vince Mistretta

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online