Quote:
Originally posted by vin5451:
All, I'm selling off my T3 setup with TRS-MS02 speakers and MFC10 Foot Controller.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-Tyros3-Arrang...=item43a3d48b9f

Anyone interested feel free to email me or ask here.

Best and Happy Holidays.

Vince

Well I decided at the last minute to take my setup off the market. I'm going to miss having an arranger around, although, like I said an E80, G70 or PA800 would have been my replacement when the time came around. Problem is the E80 is hard to get and I can't find a downloadable copy of the Data List anywhere. I wouldn't be able to work with a print edition. The PA800, on the other hand, had everything I needed available in electronic format, but just can't afford it's price.

My wife really didn't want me to sell off my keyboard anyway. I've got other things to sell so I'll make it up. Since T4 came out the price expectations from others wanting a T3 is really bad and one can take a real loss if they bought at the higher price of last year (luckily I didn't pay that ridiculous price thanks to AudioWorks-CT).

So I'm off to find a better speaker setup and try some of the EQ settings and see if I can get this thing to sound better.

------------------
Vince Mistretta