SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#300723 - 12/12/10 06:05 PM What do you think about this little tune
Christian_1 Offline

Hi all folks,
Well, this is the first time ever I have published something on the net, especially something that I have composed myself. However, I am not using any arranger, using Cakewalk Sonar with Cakewalk TTS1 synthesizer and I know that things could sound better but I used it while I was composing since it was the easiest thing.
I have been playing around with Sonar and try to understand how to do certain things and when I was sitting and playing yesterday working on another project I came up with this little tune.
For some people, it could sound like some styles intro and ending, but you can trust me, I plaied it all by myself and was just wondering what you think of it if there is something you like and that I should continue working on?
It was meant to be some kind of a jingle to a project, but now it could be some tune instead since I did another one that was more suetable for a jingle for that particular project.
Anyway, here is the small tune: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/159349/testsong.wav
I am so happy now that I can work with Sonar and that everything is accessible to the blind and visually impaired musician!
Many thanks for any feedback!

#300724 - 12/12/10 09:07 PM Re: What do you think about this little tune
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
That was pretty good. I think you played it well, I just think you could do without the electric tom sound at around 7 seconds into the tune. Other than that , good job.
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online