SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#300617 - 12/11/10 07:15 AM Re: OT: I'm Movin' On UP...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Bill,

The boat is currently named "Saturday's Child," however, the boat is not documented therefore the name can be changed. Maybe Travlin' Easy might be appropriate.

Have no fear about me sailing to Somalia--I don't think I'm young enough to make an Atlantic crossing in a 33-foot sailboat. I may sail to Bermuda and that trip takes 4 to 6 days of sailing 24-hours a day.

Cheers,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#300618 - 12/11/10 07:30 AM Re: OT: I'm Movin' On UP...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
Bill,

The boat is currently named "Saturday's Child," however, the boat is not documented therefore the name can be changed. Maybe Travlin' Easy might be appropriate.

Have no fear about me sailing to Somalia--I don't think I'm young enough to make an Atlantic crossing in a 33-foot sailboat. I may sail to Bermuda and that trip takes 4 to 6 days of sailing 24-hours a day.

Cheers,

Gary

Can it be named anything OTHER than "Travlin' Easy" ?!?!?

t.

#300619 - 12/11/10 07:49 AM Re: OT: I'm Movin' On UP...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Yep! Any name you wish--"Crazy Old Fart" has a good ring to it, but I think that name has probably been taken. Hmmmm! I think I recall Carol mentioning something along those lines.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online