SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#300198 - 12/02/10 09:56 AM ARRANGER + VSTi in realtime WOW just HEAR this DEMO
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#300199 - 12/02/10 12:12 PM Re: ARRANGER + VSTi in realtime WOW just HEAR this DEMO
arranger_yes_pc_no Offline

seems an interesting product, but only time will tell, plus we need a site in English and 349 euros seems a VERY steep price, I'd rather put a bit more money togheter and buy hardware.

My experience with software arrangers is that none of them work as well as hardware arrangers. In theory the software is great but in practice my experience with it was very frustrating.

I am interested in your product, but not at 349 euros. That's my honest opinion.

I would only spend 349 euros on a software arranger if it were truly, truly spectacular.

Best wishes , though.

[This message has been edited by arranger_yes_pc_no (edited 12-02-2010).]

#300200 - 12/02/10 01:11 PM Re: ARRANGER + VSTi in realtime WOW just HEAR this DEMO
DAN.2000 Offline

Hi,

What software arranger did you try who make you so disapointed?

All the vArranger buyers find it very spectacular

If the arranger software sounds very good, is more flexible than hardware arranger, Plays many arranger style format with a good quality, is lightweight, easy full backup, more evolutive, stable, responsive and easy to use... why to not add this option to the todays musicans ?

A lot of musicians are playing live today with vArranger.

You can see on the english vArranger forum, how people are happy :
www.varranger.com/vforum/index.php/board,1.0.html

Let me know if you need more informations

Dan http://www.varranger.com

Dan

#300201 - 12/02/10 01:42 PM Re: ARRANGER + VSTi in realtime WOW just HEAR this DEMO
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Dan,
I'm interested in Yamaha styles...no Ketron styles...so.
I would want a S/W arranger that does the Yamaha stles CORRECTLY, Perfctly just as if it was a Tyros 3 or 4.
Mega voices are not that easy to do...

Also, for $500.00 US I would want a full demo version to test for 30 days, before buying it.

Also, please in detail...what is different and better for this than he LS v12 I have now?? Do not include SD-2 as a + please.
Vsti's, S/W sond modules. H/W sound moduls etc is my interest..
And it MUST play the Yamaha styles like a real Yamaha.

Thanks,
Lee

#300202 - 12/02/10 02:16 PM Re: ARRANGER + VSTi in realtime WOW just HEAR this DEMO
DAN.2000 Offline

The only way to be able to reproduce exactly the tyros 4 styles on a software arranger, is to use the samples of the Tyros. If a software compagny start selling Yamaha samples, I am sure that there is here some copyright problems.

So I would say you can get a decent and very good sound and CORRECT and acceptable interpretation of the yamaha styles on your hardware or software sound module, but not exactely the same as the original keyboard.

We have an algorythm to render the megavoices on any sound modules. Of course it's not as cool as the Yamaha, but it will be good.

I will post soon some MP3 with tyros 3 styles.

I can't talk on LS v12, because it's not my product, but most of the vArranger buyers have used LS one day

If you are interested to enter into the vArranger world, just let me know.

I think exigent musician like you is a best for us

Dan

Dan

#300203 - 12/02/10 03:27 PM Re: ARRANGER + VSTi in realtime WOW just HEAR this DEMO
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
i dont mean to sound negative. I like the new direction the forum is going. I just dont think that demo was as impressive as any of the yamaha or korg factory demos so what did i miss ? so once again i have to scratch my head and ask the question how having access to better sounds through VST's equates to a better sounding arranger ?

#300204 - 12/02/10 03:41 PM Re: ARRANGER + VSTi in realtime WOW just HEAR this DEMO
DAN.2000 Offline

The Yamaha or Korg Demos are often a midifile recorded using a lot of tracks mixed and arranged by very good producers.

This demo is something different.

Just selected one funky style, pressed the START button, played chords left hand, and melody right hand, to let you know what we can do in realtime, not after hours of studio work.

I am not a VST fanatic, and for now prefer to use the vArranger with hardware modules, but , I started to assign some of the tracks of the arranger to a VST and it was sometime very impressive. Also, I can use my hardware module, but want to add this wonderful piano VSTi for my melody...

Mixing Hardware and Software modules is very interesting, and of course you can get a very more realistic sound.

The VST route is of course not for all the musicians, but well... we are designing the future of the arrangers

If you have an hardware sound module that you want to transform into an arranger, vArranger can do that for you

Regards,

Dan

Dan

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online