SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#299744 - 11/22/10 03:59 PM Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen
rphillipchuk Online   content

Loc: Ontario Canada
Can you imagine , eating your Hamburger, at the Mall Food Court, and this happens.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

------------------
createsongstyles.com

newmusicroom.com

[This message has been edited by rphillipchuk (edited 11-22-2010).]

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#299745 - 11/22/10 04:19 PM Re: Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Welland...WOW, I was there a few years ago on Business...(GDX Automotive).

Great find.
Thanks,
Lee S.

#299746 - 11/22/10 04:45 PM Re: Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
If you listen closely at the very beginning, you will hear my friend (Ralph Salerno)playing the accordion ...
Philadelphia Reading Terminal Market:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zmwRitYO3w

Ciao

#299747 - 11/22/10 05:38 PM Re: Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Ron, thanks, I really enjoyed watching that , but . . .

this event occurred on Nov 13th. 2010?
"SIX weeks" before Christmas!

Geez, I can remember back when the official Christmas season didn't begin until the 'day AFTER' Thanksgiving (last Thursday of Nov in the US). Now its the day after Halloween (10/31) that the municipal Christmas street lights & decorations are already getting put up and Xmas merchandise displayed in the stores.

Ok, before you guys label me a hum bug, I enjoy the Christmnas season as much as the next guy, but at this rate, by the time Christmas arrives, I'll be sick of the whole thing. Merry Christmas, Scott

#299748 - 11/22/10 08:55 PM Re: Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
I know what you mean Scott ... my most requested song for the season is probably the dumbest song ever written - "Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey" ... by Christmas I'm sick of it, but it fills the tip jar.
Ciao

#299749 - 11/23/10 08:22 AM Re: Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
WOW! What a beautiful, awe-inspiring performance. And, I'm sure at was a surprise to everyone in the mall.

Thanks for a wonderful link,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online