Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen

Posted by: rphillipchuk

Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen - 11/22/10 03:59 PM

Can you imagine , eating your Hamburger, at the Mall Food Court, and this happens.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

------------------
createsongstyles.com

newmusicroom.com

[This message has been edited by rphillipchuk (edited 11-22-2010).]
Posted by: leeboy

Re: Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen - 11/22/10 04:19 PM

Welland...WOW, I was there a few years ago on Business...(GDX Automotive).

Great find.
Thanks,
Lee S.
Posted by: Jerry T

Re: Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen - 11/22/10 04:45 PM

If you listen closely at the very beginning, you will hear my friend (Ralph Salerno)playing the accordion ...
Philadelphia Reading Terminal Market:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zmwRitYO3w

Ciao
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen - 11/22/10 05:38 PM

Ron, thanks, I really enjoyed watching that , but . . .

this event occurred on Nov 13th. 2010?
"SIX weeks" before Christmas!

Geez, I can remember back when the official Christmas season didn't begin until the 'day AFTER' Thanksgiving (last Thursday of Nov in the US). Now its the day after Halloween (10/31) that the municipal Christmas street lights & decorations are already getting put up and Xmas merchandise displayed in the stores.

Ok, before you guys label me a hum bug, I enjoy the Christmnas season as much as the next guy, but at this rate, by the time Christmas arrives, I'll be sick of the whole thing. Merry Christmas, Scott
Posted by: Jerry T

Re: Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen - 11/22/10 08:55 PM

I know what you mean Scott ... my most requested song for the season is probably the dumbest song ever written - "Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey" ... by Christmas I'm sick of it, but it fills the tip jar.
Ciao
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Surprise Choir at a Mall Food Court in Welland Canada...Must see and listen - 11/23/10 08:22 AM

WOW! What a beautiful, awe-inspiring performance. And, I'm sure at was a surprise to everyone in the mall.

Thanks for a wonderful link,

Gary