Uncle Dave,

Surely polarity would not make any difference since it should go on a rising edge ie pedal down, unless you know more about me on logic and electronics, or I am not up to speed on the Midjay electronics, and how could the wires have been swapped over anyway, is this possible, I thought everything is plug and play with Midi (My Instrument Does It)

This is the point of my reply above, everyones guessing or having a stab at problems when the manufacturer should know in an instance!

I know it's all in good faith, but if you are right Uncle Dave which wires is TH going to change, if you are wrong which PCB is he going to change when there's a smell of burning.

I don't think the firmware on the SD1+ has been fully tested and there are bugs in version C was there ever A & B, the MidJay I known nothing of, how old is the design, who manufactures it, if it's Ketron and the same firmware has the SD1+ then there you have it!

Can someone tell me what is the tie up with Ketron Italy and the USA.

PS Sorry I accidentally started a new thread for the MidJay start problems for TH

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 12-28-2006).]

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 12-28-2006).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey