SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#296934 - 10/16/10 05:04 AM Mediastation used in pro website.
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hi all.
Thought you might like to hear this as it features the Mediastation heavily.

If you go HERE and press play to watch the video. The small images at the bottom of the page each open up other pages where a different video is presented.

There will be 9 video's in total but they are not all uploaded yet by the webdesign company. One other video is being aired on TV nationwide here in Ireland.

All the Audio for these video's was recorded here in my Studio by me. Voice overs and music. The mediastation played a major roll in this project as I was able to play the video footage on the screen of the mediastation with clients standing beside me, and I was able to play in real-time along with the video to give them a clear idea of what the music would sound like played along with the video.

This allowed me to present my idea's to the client in a way I've never been able to do before in real-time and this was key to me impressing the hell out of the client too. So much so that the media company that recorded the video footage will work with me again for the foreseeable future on all large projects.

This is also what a mediastation would sound like if it had KARMA. I have my OASYS connected as a slave and it's KARMA is fed to the Mediastation which in turn allowed me to produce everything you hear in real-time.

Regards
James

#296935 - 10/16/10 05:29 AM Re: Mediastation used in pro website.
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Outstanding work James, it sure helps bring the Mediastation to the lights. Congratulations on getting the future jobs too.

On a lighter note, I would like to hear the girl in the commentary speaking in an Irish accent.

#296936 - 10/16/10 05:44 AM Re: Mediastation used in pro website.
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Thanks trident

Quote:
On a lighter note, I would like to hear the girl in the commentary speaking in an Irish accent.

lol... I know what you mean. Yeah, we try cast off all accents when working for the media. The girl in the main video at 22 seconds, that's her. She's wearing a white striped top.

Cheers
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 10-16-2010).]

#296937 - 10/16/10 07:01 AM Re: Mediastation used in pro website.
vagro Offline

Loc: Argentina
Good job James but I can't find that girl

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ

#296938 - 10/16/10 01:42 PM Re: Mediastation used in pro website.
Tony Hughes Offline

Nice new motorways James better than any MS, last time I went to Galway City it took me nearly a full day from Dublin. More film of Motorways then James if we can't have MS.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#296939 - 10/16/10 02:42 PM Re: Mediastation used in pro website.
Dnj Offline

James just had a chance to view this commercial.....well done love the funky vibe on the music, gives it a modern
"on the go" feel to it.I hope it brings in alot of business..

Congrats! the Media Station sounds great!

#296940 - 10/16/10 02:55 PM Re: Mediastation used in pro website.
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Nice work, James...good job matching the music to the style of the advertisement.

Ian

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online