Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#296154 - 10/13/10 10:48 AM Re: OASYS + Mediastation = The Future Now
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Nick G:
I actually agree with Diki here, even though he sounds like a broken record, he makes some very valid points (no offense)....

The fact that you have to apologize for making a valid point is indicative of just how far this forum has fallen...

#296155 - 10/13/10 10:57 AM Re: OASYS + Mediastation = The Future Now
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
The fact that you have to apologize for making a valid point is indicative of just how far this forum has fallen...

Nick G don't you mean he has broken the record.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#296156 - 10/13/10 02:32 PM Re: OASYS + Mediastation = The Future Now
vagro Offline

Loc: Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by trident:

Fantastic setup, fantastic playing.

Sadly the only thing it has in common with mine is the little Korg nanokontrol thingy.

Thank you for the first part.

On the second part I suppose you made a quite exaggerated statement though

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ

#296157 - 10/13/10 02:58 PM Re: OASYS + Mediastation = The Future Now
vagro Offline

Loc: Argentina
Quote:

In my view some people, including me, agree with some of your statements but differ HOW you express them.
From my culture (not very different to yours) you sound quite rude sometimes. I guess Nick G is not apologizing, he is probably trying to express what you said in a very polite way to make this forum a better place.
However apologizing is a good behavior (even if you think you might eventually hurt someone) and we should do it more often when needed.

PS I won't apologize to you beacuse I'm sure I didn't offend you

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ

#296158 - 10/13/10 05:32 PM Re: OASYS + Mediastation = The Future Now
Nick G Offline

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Quote:

Diki, I am backing you up here. I am telling you and other people that you are correct and I am with you 100% on your comments about the Mediastation.

The reason why I said no offence was because I didn't want you to take me the wrong way.

I always do read your posts and I see that you cop a lot of crap from people on here because you tell it how it is and that is something I respect very much.

You just need to relax mate

#296159 - 10/13/10 07:01 PM Re: OASYS + Mediastation = The Future Now
Diki Offline

My mistake...

I get a bit punch-drunk from time to time!

I thought the 'no offense' was there to appease the posters that don't seem to want to read ANYTHING that agrees with me!

#296160 - 10/13/10 09:36 PM Re: OASYS + Mediastation = The Future Now
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Quote:
Originally posted by vagro:
Thank you for the first part.

On the second part I suppose you made a quite exaggerated statement though

Believe me, it is exactly as I described!

#296161 - 10/15/10 08:21 AM Re: OASYS + Mediastation = The Future Now
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by leeboy:
LIONTRACKS,
You sure you want to do that?
I have the latest version of Live-Styler and it is pretty darn good.

The fact that Mediastation canplay Yamaha styles is not a big deal to you??
AND the new version plays Ketron styles even with a SD-2 if you want!

How in the world will you ever get any real arranger content without playing someone else styles...it take years and LOTS of $$ to create all those styles.

Lee S.

Hi Lee
For what I need this two windows application if already the Qranger is able to import this styles?
Do you know now why the new Live-styler 12 and livearranger sounds so good?
Because Norbert Stolen my all Yamaha and Ketron Gigalibrary + LSCP files from my developement Groove and have integrated on the arranger engine our Linuxsampler! ( without pay us the license)
IF will continue use my library and Linuxsampler, MUST release the Live-styler for FREE and NOT asking 130 euro!

Qranger, with this correct LSCP yamaha map, play the style on the same way, without editing any program change ( all native yamaha program change)

Just another question...
what happen with our friends Openlabs?? No more webpage...they left totally now?

#296162 - 10/15/10 08:32 AM Re: OASYS + Mediastation = The Future Now
Diki Offline

But I thought the whole POINT of an 'open' arranger, and open software, was that anyone can take anything they want, and use it however they feel like...?

Are you telling us, after having defended pirating styles and pirating sounds and pirating loops, that you have changed your mind now that it is something of YOURS that is getting pirated?

Welcome to the other side of the 'open' keyboard debate..! Now you are starting to get an idea of how Yamaha, Ketron, etc. feel when THEIR intellectual property is stolen, to be used by another manufacturer... (no names, no packdrill )

#296163 - 10/15/10 08:40 AM Re: OASYS + Mediastation = The Future Now
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
But I thought the whole POINT of an 'open' arranger, and open software, was that anyone can take anything they want, and use it however they feel like...?

Are you telling us, after having defended pirating styles and pirating sounds and pirating loops, that you have changed your mind now that it is something of YOURS that is getting pirated?

Welcome to the other side of the 'open' keyboard debate..! Now you are starting to get an idea of how Yamaha, Ketron, etc. feel when THEIR intellectual property is stolen, to be used by another manufacturer... (no names, no packdrill )

You are so ignorat like always...you can never change...
the POINT is NOT that Norbert have stolen my all gigalibrary and linuxsampler...
Linuxsampler is available fro FREE download
All my gigalibrary is FREE too, to all my clients!
Who will copy, can copy, I dont care at all!
But this NOT mean that they can RESELL and EARN money! ( 130 euro for one application)
want to copy and share my library?? make it, BUT NOT ask money!
Diki...ignorat..read again what mean GNU GPL. http://www.linuxsampler.org/downloads.html

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online