SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#295045 - 10/14/10 02:04 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Actually Donny,
There are a few people (some here) that know the details of the new Korg...but are under NDA so can not speak.

Lee S.

#295046 - 10/14/10 02:40 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Of course Korg will introduce a new arranger...that's an easy prediction by any of us here.

It would come as a bigger surprise if they did not.

They do have the limited TOTL 76-note market covered, and since their only competitor in that range is Ketron, it is entirely possible they will have a new 76'er.

Ian

#295047 - 10/14/10 04:41 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Maybe they will be the first one to incorporate the synth range with the arranger functions, couldn't think of anything better than an M3 exp with PA2X capabilities, and Karma

#295048 - 10/14/10 08:54 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leeboy:
Actually Donny,
There are a few people (some here) that know the details of the new Korg...but are under NDA so can not speak.

Lee S.

so probably if they are smart as now
tryos 4 is dominating the arranger world they should wait till winter namm

#295049 - 10/14/10 09:22 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Robbo Offline

Interestingly, the PA2X pro is not in the list of products German Site, so may not need to wait that long to see the newby, I doubt Korg will let Yamaha and ketron take sales if they can avoid it, I mean its not like we are talking a couple of bucks here, every sale is a potential large transaction lost, and not necessarilly one you get back very quickly. All I hope is that, 1. they don't have that LED problem again, and 2. considering the lack of additional styles for PA2X they better have a large armanent to bring to the market

#295050 - 10/15/10 08:58 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
IMMINENT.....

#295051 - 10/15/10 10:52 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
adimatis Offline

Loc: Oradea, RO
Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
Interestingly, the PA2X pro is not in the list of products German Site, so may not need to wait that long to see the newby, I doubt Korg will let Yamaha and ketron take sales if they can avoid it, I mean its not like we are talking a couple of bucks here, every sale is a potential large transaction lost, and not necessarilly one you get back very quickly. All I hope is that, 1. they don't have that LED problem again, and 2. considering the lack of additional styles for PA2X they better have a large armanent to bring to the market

what are talking about? I didn't get what you mean. http://www.korg.de/produkte/keyboards-produktbersicht/pa2xpro-produktinfo/pa2xpro-produktinfo.html

#295052 - 10/15/10 01:31 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Robbo Offline

adimatis
Member posted 10-15-2010 10:52 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Robbo:

what are talking about? I didn't get what you mean. http://www.korg.de/produkte/keyboards-produktbersicht/pa2xpro-produktinfo/pa2xpro-produktinfo.httm

Go to the home page look at the scrolling list of products, you won't see the PA2X pro, first time I can remember that.

#295053 - 10/15/10 01:39 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
adimatis Offline

Loc: Oradea, RO
I understand now. But still, as much as I want to see the new Korg, I don't take this as a sign of anything... I suppose they can not put everything in there. Neither M50 is there for instance, and yet I don't think they want to replace that at this point...

#295054 - 10/30/10 01:42 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Rich Z Offline

I sure am glad I'm not holding my breath waiting for this *big* announcement.

So to answer your question:
"I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?"

No. I'm not. What is there to get excited about? There is a term for this in the computer business: "Vaporware".....

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online