SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
#295025 - 10/08/10 06:13 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
TTG,
How do you know that??
Or are you just guessing??
Thanks,
Lee S.

#295026 - 10/09/10 09:15 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
to the genesys Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leeboy:
TTG,
How do you know that??
Or are you just guessing??
Thanks,
Lee S.

Got it from a very good person who I can not say who it is.

------------------
TTG

#295027 - 10/09/10 12:57 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
leeboy Offline

WIll we see it announce VERY SOON?
Or is it going to me a few Monthes??

Could I get one for Christmas this year??
Lee S

#295028 - 10/09/10 02:58 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
to the genesys Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leeboy:
WIll we see it announce VERY SOON?
Or is it going to me a few Monthes??

Could I get one for Christmas this year??
Lee S

Saddly, I think only Korg knows the answer to that.

------------------
TTG

#295029 - 10/11/10 10:57 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Rich Z Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by to the genesys:
Saddly, I think only Korg knows the answer to that.

This entire thread sounds like it is just a spoiler to try to slow down sales for the Tyros 4. Get some customers to hang onto their wallets longer just in case Korg actually is coming out with a new arranger. Just spread some anonymous rumors around on the net that probably have no truth whatsoever, as there are no sources indicated anywhere, and nothing but some anonymous hints and unsubstantiated rumors.

That being said, right now there is nothing on the market that I want and am waiting to see what Korg comes out with. Honestly, if Audya could get the plague of bugs worked out of their products or the Tyros 4 had offered more black and whites, I may have chosen one of them. But such is not the case, so I just keep my wallet in the pocket until something comes along that I WANT, not willing to SETTLE for.

#295030 - 10/12/10 12:37 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Nick G Offline

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
my request for the next arranger from Korg would be a 61 note keyboard like the PA 800 but using the same style of casing and build structure of the 2X PRO and WITHOUT Speakers.

yes a slick compact, Metal construction, pro looking arranger with no speakers.

the Tyros keyboards, Roland E80, PA800, are still too big and ugly for my liking. I prefer the smaller, slicker size keyboards like the Motif series in 61 note form.

hopefully someone out there is listening

i am definitely keen to see what the new korg arranger will be if and when it happens...

Nick

#295031 - 10/12/10 02:29 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
to the genesys Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Rich Z:
This entire thread sounds like it is just a spoiler to try to slow down sales for the Tyros 4. Get some customers to hang onto their wallets longer just in case Korg actually is coming out with a new arranger. Just spread some anonymous rumors around on the net that probably have no truth whatsoever, as there are no sources indicated anywhere, and nothing but some anonymous hints and unsubstantiated rumors.

That being said, right now there is nothing on the market that I want and am waiting to see what Korg comes out with. Honestly, if Audya could get the plague of bugs worked out of their products or the Tyros 4 had offered more black and whites, I may have chosen one of them. But such is not the case, so I just keep my wallet in the pocket until something comes along that I WANT, not willing to SETTLE for.

Perhaps some persons would like to slow down the sales of Yamaha’s T4. However, a new Korg arranger would not do that. The Yamaha arranger user and the Korg arranger user a two completely different users. They are like night and day. The new Korg arranger (and yes it is coming) is probably geared to the Audya/Roland/mediastation buyer.

Only time will tell.

------------------
TTG

#295032 - 10/12/10 04:16 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Rich Z:
Just spread some anonymous rumors around on the net that have no truth whatsoever, as there are no sources indicated anywhere, and nothing but some anonymous hints and unsubstantiated rumors.

Well said, Rich.

Ian

#295033 - 10/12/10 07:08 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
leeboy Offline

Rich,
I don't have any idea why you think I or anyone else has any interest in slowing down the sales of any product...T4 inclided.
Personally I could cre less about the sales of T4. If folks like it buy it, if not buy something else.

I will say this. YES, it wll slow down some sales of the T4. Choices are a good thing. I expect it will be something special. And it is comming, it's not maybe, it if when that we don't know.

I suspect that people that love the Yamaha in general will mostly stay there...but there are a few that will change if they have grown tired of the same thing over & over, or want features of something new.

I don't ever see any reason to actually BASH any product, just for bashings sake......yes, we can talk about PRO's & CON's and discuss things things that are wrong based on individual needs/wants.

Lee S.

#295034 - 10/12/10 07:15 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Dnj Offline

This will all change when the new KORG & Roland Arrangers enter the arena very soon. In the interim it's Tyros 4/Audya clash of the Titans !

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online