SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#294734 - 10/21/10 03:35 PM Re: It's the Player baby NOT the machine.....great KORG demo...
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
btw chas hope you feeling better.

Thanks Donny, I can really feel the depth of your sincerity.

chas

#294735 - 10/21/10 03:58 PM Re: It's the Player baby NOT the machine.....great KORG demo...
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Opinions round here only need hard proof if they are contra-Yamaha. Every other opinion (including yours) apparently is just dandy remaining an opinion...

Opinions are fine, Diki, but you believe yours are facts...no proof, no facts.

Now stop sucking up to poor Chas...he's not in fighting trim yet...suck up to Genny...like you, he believes his opinions are facts.

Ian

#294736 - 10/21/10 04:01 PM Re: It's the Player baby NOT the machine.....great KORG demo...
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Sorry, guys, but I couldn't listen past the first chorus... A guitar player that NEVER bends a string?

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

#294737 - 10/21/10 04:16 PM Re: It's the Player baby NOT the machine.....great KORG demo...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Opinions are fine, Diki, but you believe yours are facts...no proof, no facts.

Now stop sucking up to poor Chas...he's not in fighting trim yet...suck up to Genny...like you, he believes his opinions are facts.

Ian

easy Ian you'll hurt diki's feelings and heel run away tail tucked "AGAIN" and we won't have the privilege of his posting wisdom for weeks ...
then what would we do.....
oh the humanity!!

#294738 - 10/21/10 04:32 PM Re: It's the Player baby NOT the machine.....great KORG demo...
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:

easy Ian you'll hurt diki's feelings and heel run away tail tucked "AGAIN" and we won't have the privilege of his posting wisdom for weeks ...
then what would we do.....
oh the humanity!!

Hey, Donny...I would never want to hurt Diki's feelings...you know how sensitive he is...that's why I'm very careful not to upset him.

I almost felt I went too far when I called his G-70 a dinosaur...then I heard he calls it "Dino"...that made me feel better.

I just feel he shouldn't be posting so much when he's drinking...or, is it drinking too much when he's posting...awww, you know what I mean...

Ian

#294739 - 10/21/10 05:57 PM Re: It's the Player baby NOT the machine.....great KORG demo...
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Ian,
You know better than to judge a keyboards sound on a youtube performance!
Even though there are many much better than that one...it was recorded through a camera in the back of the room.
I assure you the PA2XPRO sounds superb when played through a quality sound system with the correct EQ in place.

Besides Donny's post is about players and Max is quite good...don't you think?

Lee S.

#294740 - 10/22/10 12:09 PM Re: It's the Player baby NOT the machine.....great KORG demo...
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
I just ran over my guitar version of Europa, and I don't start any serious bending until the improvisations start.

I thought the younger guy did a pretty good job, bad "on camera" mike and all.

And I'm not gonna mess with Chas right now. Not feeling well "PISSES HIM OFF"!(Well, not literally)!

R.

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 10-22-2010).]

#294741 - 10/22/10 01:01 PM Re: It's the Player baby NOT the machine.....great KORG demo...
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Quote:
Originally posted by leeboy:
Ian,
Even though there are many much better than that one...it was recorded through a camera in the back of the room.
I assure you the PA2XPRO sounds superb when played through a quality sound system with the correct EQ in place.

Lee S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiTCYseCW28&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=7vj-xYq5k2Q

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#294742 - 10/22/10 02:23 PM Re: It's the Player baby NOT the machine.....great KORG demo...
ianmcnll Offline

Another nice find, Taike...sounds terrific...the organ sound is nice and ballsy.

You can see where Diki's quest for a chord sequencer would be justified in this clip, as the player can't really bend anytime he wants...just when the left hand is free.

That's why I use a pedal for bending, along with the wheel...not the perfect solution, but it will do until someone re-introduces the chord sequencer.

Ian

#294743 - 10/22/10 04:34 PM Re: It's the Player baby NOT the machine.....great KORG demo...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Taike:
Quote:
Originally posted by leeboy:
[b]Ian,

Lee S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiTCYseCW28&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos =7vj-xYq5k2Q

[/B]

plus live backing band?.....what does that mean this put me to sleep..

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online