Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#294514 - 09/29/10 03:17 PM Re: Audya Violin
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by mc:
Maybe it was not your intent, but you came off (imo) underminding what nielshs shared with the forum.

Strange, but I got that impression as well...let's hope we are both wrong.

Ian

#294515 - 09/29/10 03:21 PM Re: Audya Violin
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Mc , I didn't name names and I wasn't implying that you were one of the people who sent me hate mail.

But you are one of the people who don't get the point behind the demo and who think it's a pissing contest. That really annoys me as I'm not like that at all. I spend all my time helping people, not pissing on them.

It's like shoot first, ask questions later here with some people when they read somthing they don't understand.

James.

Than why even bother posting the sample if your not going divulge what it is.

#294516 - 09/29/10 03:25 PM Re: Audya Violin
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hi Lucky2Bhere, Hi Diki.

I'll start another thread very soon when I clam down. There are also some new technologies I want to talk about that allow you to play your keyboard normally and you will get the response of a real world instrument.

This includes auto activation of slurring, grace notes, attack, tonal response, repeated notes not sounding exactly the same and so on......

James.

#294517 - 09/29/10 03:31 PM Re: Audya Violin
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mc:
Than why even bother posting the sample if your not going divulge what it is.

I have never withheld any information on this forum or any other forum.

I simply was busy and wasn't around for a few days. Then people like you jumped to all sorts of conclusions and started accusing me of things.

Go back and read my posts. There is no arrogance in my words or any hint of mine is better than yours. I actually totally and utterly respected the guys opinion and my comments were directed at the sound engine of the Audya, not the samples, not the guys performance.

Read what I said....!!!!!

#294518 - 09/29/10 03:40 PM Re: Audya Violin
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
I have never withheld any information on this forum or any other forum.

I simply was busy and wasn't around for a few days. Then people like you jumped to all sorts of conclusions and started accusing me of things.

Go back and read my posts. There is no arrogance in my words or any hint of mine is better than yours. I actually totally and utterly respected the guys opinion and my comments were directed at the sound engine of the Audya, not the samples, not the guys performance.

Read what I said....!!!!!

Whatever James, I'm done

good luck & enjoy your violin

#294519 - 09/29/10 03:52 PM Re: Audya Violin
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mc:
Whatever James, I'm done

good luck & enjoy your violin

Walking away won't solve anything.
I'm not happy you and others thought I was trying to put the guy an I would like to talk about this and clear up any confusion here.

The entire point of what I said was to open a discussion about sound engines that all modern Arrangers except the Audya have these days. Nothing more.

I've been nothing but respectful to nielshs, and his opinion on the sounds.

James.

#294520 - 09/29/10 04:18 PM Re: Audya Violin
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I'm starting to lose it, here! What is this place coming to?

The LEAST criticism, the SLIGHTEST negativity, the HINT that you don't agree 100% with another on a thread, and all HELL breaks loose!

Grow a pair, ladies!

If you want to post on a forum that everyone agrees with you 100%, start your own, and keep it limited to JUST yourself! (Unless you suffer from schizophrenia, that is! Then you are sh*t out of luck! )

Back in the REAL world, if you want to engage in conversation with others, you have to be prepared that not everyone (sometimes, not ANYONE!) is going to agree with you. Can you handle that? I am starting to have my doubts...

Man up, and take the pro with the con. Otherwise, I suggest not coming here at all.

#294521 - 09/30/10 09:42 PM Re: Audya Violin
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
[B]I'm starting to lose it, here!
B]

Not bad Diki only twice this year!

Tony

BTW Auyda is great now, glad I kept it, you should put it on your Christmas list, you won't need to shell out, someone else will.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#294522 - 10/01/10 12:30 AM Re: Audya Violin
Saswick Offline

Loc: Garstang, Preston, Lancashire,...
Strange, nobody had a pop at the PA2x violin, it can't have been that good. Ha Ha

It seems to me that this place is better than attending a Cock Fight, or more likely a Bull Fight because extraordinary amount of Sh.. expounded.

In my opinion for what it's worth both James and Neils posts here and Neils vocals on another topic have been very constructive and enjoyable it seems shame that both their efforts have been devalued by some members who seem to take delight in lowering the tone of this forum to the level of a kindergarten. (That's probably being somewhat unkind to the kids)

Perhaps some of you should read the Korg Forum where members concentrate on helping rather than kicking crap out of each other.

Thank you Tony for your previous comment about my effort although it seems your remark about the direction this thread would take was 100% correct.

Pehaps you didn't need to be a Clarevoyent to see it coming.

Kindest regards

Colin (PA2x)

#294523 - 10/01/10 01:25 AM Re: Audya Violin
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Hi Lucky2Bhere, Hi Diki.

I'll start another thread very soon when I clam down. There are also some new technologies I want to talk about that allow you to play your keyboard normally and you will get the response of a real world instrument.

This includes auto activation of slurring, grace notes, attack, tonal response, repeated notes not sounding exactly the same and so on......

James.

I can't wayt to read about it James...

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
I'm starting to lose it, here! What is this place coming to?

The LEAST criticism, the SLIGHTEST negativity, the HINT that you don't agree 100% with another on a thread, and all HELL breaks loose!

Grow a pair, ladies!

If you want to post on a forum that everyone agrees with you 100%, start your own, and keep it limited to JUST yourself! (Unless you suffer from schizophrenia, that is! Then you are sh*t out of luck! )

Back in the REAL world, if you want to engage in conversation with others, you have to be prepared that not everyone (sometimes, not ANYONE!) is going to agree with you. Can you handle that? I am starting to have my doubts...

Man up, and take the pro with the con. Otherwise, I suggest not coming here at all.

Its the general attitude thats taking its turn in our whole society.. Things are going backwards instead of forward..

Nothing wrong with a good heated discussion as long as both parties have good arguments and are willing to listen to eachother, where in our case listening equals reading and trying to understand someone else's PoV.

I'd say there is nothing wrong with James posting a nice articulated Violin Sample and there is nothing wrong with people liking the orriginal better...

http://keyszone.boards.net

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online