Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Hi Lucky2Bhere, Hi Diki.

I'll start another thread very soon when I clam down. There are also some new technologies I want to talk about that allow you to play your keyboard normally and you will get the response of a real world instrument.

This includes auto activation of slurring, grace notes, attack, tonal response, repeated notes not sounding exactly the same and so on......

James.

I can't wayt to read about it James...

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
I'm starting to lose it, here! What is this place coming to?

The LEAST criticism, the SLIGHTEST negativity, the HINT that you don't agree 100% with another on a thread, and all HELL breaks loose!

Grow a pair, ladies!

If you want to post on a forum that everyone agrees with you 100%, start your own, and keep it limited to JUST yourself! (Unless you suffer from schizophrenia, that is! Then you are sh*t out of luck! )

Back in the REAL world, if you want to engage in conversation with others, you have to be prepared that not everyone (sometimes, not ANYONE!) is going to agree with you. Can you handle that? I am starting to have my doubts...

Man up, and take the pro with the con. Otherwise, I suggest not coming here at all.

Its the general attitude thats taking its turn in our whole society.. Things are going backwards instead of forward..

Nothing wrong with a good heated discussion as long as both parties have good arguments and are willing to listen to eachother, where in our case listening equals reading and trying to understand someone else's PoV.

I'd say there is nothing wrong with James posting a nice articulated Violin Sample and there is nothing wrong with people liking the orriginal better...

http://keyszone.boards.net