SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#29420 - 02/08/06 04:02 PM X1 diagram
ketronlover Offline

Loc: Montreal Quebec Canada
Is it possible that someone could send me the electronic diagram or some technical design or help for the X1 speaker switch on-off so that I can repair it myself? Because I have a problem that happens often .I can't shut off the speakers anymore and I had it repaired by one of Ketron technician a few times before and each time ,they had to keep my keyboard for a week,I had to rent one to work on gigs which costed me an arm and a leg,not talking about the high repair cost I had to pay .It's now the third time it breaks and I am starting to heavily fume (sorry for Ketron techs but...).
I have a friend who is a big tech in electronics.But he needs to know the specs diagram of the little switch so that he can fix something so that I can finally work at home ,silently with my earphones and not disturb my neighbors. If someone can help me please email me as soon as you can. Thank you very much!

#29421 - 02/08/06 05:20 PM Re: X1 diagram
viocaia Offline

Loc: Romania/Norway
Hey!
Maybe you should just change the jack.It should have a bad swicth inside.Try to spray some contact cleaner first.Or maybe is the relay..if there is any, clean it.I remember I had the same problem many years ago with a Roland E86.I just change the jack.
But I dont know where you can get one for your X...maybe an external swicht will do the job,a small one doesn't harm the keyboard.
Vio

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online