SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#293525 - 09/19/10 07:39 PM Re: TYROS 4 DOESN'T DISSAPOINT !! WOW !...WOW.!.. WOWEEEEEE !!!! WOW! !!
tino1 Offline

Loc: san jose ca 95127 usa
What an arranger needs : Drums , bass and styles . The tyros sounds are super already . Hope yamaha will upgrade drums,bass styles and all function about that . Thanks .

#293526 - 09/20/10 05:16 AM Re: TYROS 4 DOESN'T DISSAPOINT !! WOW !...WOW.!.. WOWEEEEEE !!!! WOW! !!
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Amazing, isn't it, that when WE criticize an arranger someone ELSE uses/like/might buy, it is us simply offering our opinion... But when someone ELSE criticizes the arranger WE use/like/might buy, all of a sudden it is 'bashing'...

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Before you accuse someone else of 'bashing', either don't do it yourself, or acknowledge that you are being hypocritical!

There isn't a single person on this forum that is indignant about the skepticism and criticism of the T4 that hasn't done EXACTLY the same to other arrangers, when THEY come out. But I guess it makes them feel better about themselves to think that THEY are the wronged party in this disagreement!

Personally, I think ALL arrangers should be held to exactly the same scrutiny, as expensive as they are. Including mine...

#293527 - 09/20/10 08:37 AM Re: TYROS 4 DOESN'T DISSAPOINT !! WOW !...WOW.!.. WOWEEEEEE !!!! WOW! !!
Dnj Offline

Wondering when Michele Voncken will showcase the Tyros 4....should be soon?

#293528 - 09/20/10 09:12 AM Re: TYROS 4 DOESN'T DISSAPOINT !! WOW !...WOW.!.. WOWEEEEEE !!!! WOW! !!
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:

I've put in my order for one off the first batch into Canada...hopefully I'll snag one.

Just finishing up saving all the Tyros3 settings, and my custom styles for both it and the S910, for editing in the new Tyros4...being able to use SA voices in the styles is really cool.

I've had numerous phone calls and emails about when we are starting our clinics for the new instrument, but no dates have been set yet.

Michele is one damn fine player and demonstrator...looking forward to his demos.

Ian

#293529 - 09/20/10 09:29 AM Re: TYROS 4 DOESN'T DISSAPOINT !! WOW !...WOW.!.. WOWEEEEEE !!!! WOW! !!
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Amazing, isn't it, that when WE criticize an arranger someone ELSE uses/like/might buy, it is us simply offering our opinion... But when someone ELSE criticizes the arranger WE use/like/might buy, all of a sudden it is 'bashing'...

Nothing amazing about it...I've heard you complain numerous times about people bashing your G-70....almost as many times as your good buddy Fran.

But when you bash it, you call it "criticizing".

Having trouble again with definitions?

Sheeesh! First you can't understand the word "No" and now you can't distinguish "criticizing" from "bashing".
Except when it's convenient for your own agenda.

It's no wonder you are always seeing the glass half empty instead of half-full...t'is a grim life, eh Diki? Of course, you do have a few supporters who think the same way...nice happy group, eh?

Cheer up...maybe Roland will make a new TOTL arranger just for you to bash...er criticize...er...whatever.

Ian

[This message has been edited by ianmcnll (edited 09-20-2010).]

#293530 - 09/20/10 09:52 AM Re: TYROS 4 DOESN'T DISSAPOINT !! WOW !...WOW.!.. WOWEEEEEE !!!! WOW! !!
Bachus Offline

Seems like the US/European organ and the trombone video's are from expansion packs for T4...

Thasts a dissapointment

http://keyszone.boards.net

#293531 - 09/20/10 11:05 AM Re: TYROS 4 DOESN'T DISSAPOINT !! WOW !...WOW.!.. WOWEEEEEE !!!! WOW! !!
Bachus Offline

Quote:

That would be this Sunday in keyboardcentrum in Eindhoven The Netherlands....

#293532 - 09/20/10 11:17 AM Re: TYROS 4 DOESN'T DISSAPOINT !! WOW !...WOW.!.. WOWEEEEEE !!!! WOW! !!
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
I've put in my order for one off the first batch into Canada...hopefully I'll snag one.

Just finishing up saving all the Tyros3 settings, and my custom styles for both it and the S910, for editing in the new Tyros4...being able to use SA voices in the styles is really cool.

I've had numerous phone calls and emails about when we are starting our clinics for the new instrument, but no dates have been set yet.

Michele is one damn fine player and demonstrator...looking forward to his demos.

Ian

Ian good luck,
I know you'll give the Tyros 4 the justice as it deserves in the hands of a KB artist as yourself... if you can once familiar email me a few tunes also....wouldn't want you to go thru the song posting "go southern" torture test..

GOOD LUCK!!

#293533 - 09/20/10 11:19 AM Re: TYROS 4 DOESN'T DISSAPOINT !! WOW !...WOW.!.. WOWEEEEEE !!!! WOW! !!
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
That would be this Sunday in keyboardcentrum in Eindhoven The Netherlands....

Are you going?...if so try to take a pic or video for us if possible..

#293534 - 09/20/10 11:44 AM Re: TYROS 4 DOESN'T DISSAPOINT !! WOW !...WOW.!.. WOWEEEEEE !!!! WOW! !!
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Are you going?...if so try to take a pic or video for us if possible..

I wish i was, but i have a mountaibike race that day..

Tough i will probably be visitting a Marco Riedijk on 2nd of Oktober
http://www.marcoriedijk.nl/

I looked it up again and it seems Voncken will only demonstrate clavinova this satturday.

Here is the whole list of Yamaha Demo's in the Netherlands
http://nl.yamaha.com/nl/services/product_demonstrations/

[This message has been edited by Bachus (edited 09-20-2010).]

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online