SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#293112 - 09/18/10 02:15 PM Re: Just felt like playing some blues
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Sorry, chas, but I'm NOT going to let that idiot get away with this.

Donny... I posted a tune to illustrate what you wanted. EXACTLY what you asked for. Are you blind, deaf, or just stupid to have missed it? Because it's one or more of the three.

I lean to the latter.

#293113 - 09/18/10 02:43 PM Re: Just felt like playing some blues
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Sorry, chas, but I'm NOT going to let that idiot get away with this.

Donny... I posted a tune to illustrate what you wanted. EXACTLY what you asked for. Are you blind, deaf, or just stupid to have missed it? Because it's one or more of the three.

I lean to the latter.

Ok I'll be man and apologize for NOT seeing that you posted something from two years ago....I somehow missed it as we are on "page two" of this southern journey...
I would have preferred something done currently with just the G70 but I guess "IDIOTS" can't be choosy eh?
Boy it was nice when you were gone but I guess I'll go back to ignoring you as usual...have fun with yourself as there are too many good people on SZ to enjoy.

btw thanx for showing off your true colors again

#293114 - 09/18/10 03:07 PM Re: Just felt like playing some blues
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:

Sorry, Ian, but where I come from, the FIRST person to shove is the one generally blamed for the melee...

Where I come from, it takes two to have a scrap...that's if you aren't wise enough to walk away...

I went to a fight last week, and a hockey game broke out.

Did you play hockey, Diki, or was playing hookey as close as you got?

Ian

#293115 - 09/19/10 01:39 AM Re: Just felt like playing some blues
Diki Offline

Donny, you made a post immediately following my post with the URL on it on Page 1. DON'T pretend you didn't even see it...

And for someone who plays primarily music from the fifties and sixties, what is your PROBLEM with an example of mine from a couple of years ago? It perfectly illustrates what I was posting. Do you somehow think that you deserve to have me do a custom recording to answer you if I already have something done that works?

Truth is, it appears you DO...

Anyway, enjoy it. It is the LAST thing I will ever post in response to a question by you. Keep holding onto that chicken hat

#293116 - 09/19/10 01:44 AM Re: Just felt like playing some blues
Diki Offline

Ahhhh... Canadian health care I guess you guys, when someone comes up and sucker punches you, don't even have the stones to hit back. How nice. Where I come from, someone comes up and hits you, that's a scrap, whether you hit back or not

And, BTW, it was playing the hookah, not hookey OR hockey that got me into trouble!

#293117 - 09/19/10 02:04 AM Re: Just felt like playing some blues
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
Ahhhh... I guess you guys, when someone comes up and sucker punches you, don't even have the stones to hit back. How nice.

No son, we usually return any cowardly strike with surprising rapidity, and with such skill and accuracy, the sucker puncher quickly becomes the sucker who's punched.

#293118 - 09/19/10 07:09 AM Re: Just felt like playing some blues
Dnj Offline

Quote:
It is the LAST thing I will ever post in response to a question by you. Keep holding onto that chicken hat

I hope this is a promise?...

#293119 - 09/19/10 08:39 AM Re: Just felt like playing some blues
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:

And, BTW, it was playing the hookah, not hookey OR hockey that got me into trouble!

And I said:

No no no no, I don't smoke it no more
I'm tired of waking up on the floor
No, thank you, please,
It only makes me sneeze
And then it makes it hard to find the door.

#293120 - 09/19/10 09:08 AM Re: Just felt like playing some blues
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Guys, if I ever DO post another 'music' thread, do me a favor and don't post to it. If you feel as though you just HAVE to comment on it, send me a an email. It's annoying to see something posted in good faith, get so utterly trashed. Despite your proclamations to the contrary, I guess you really DIDN'T get Bebop's message. Still, I'm willing to bet that if Nigel were to intercede, you'd both feel as though you were being picked on.

I see that it has also spread to other threads as well. One sign of maturity is to know when enough is enough, and when to turn the testosterone spiggot off.

Here's an idea. How about starting your own 'knife fight' thread for just the two of you (with maybe guest appearances by DNJ). Seems better than commandeering someone else's thread. You could use the BAR, no, on second thought, not the BAR; we like the BAR. I'm not asking Nigel to shut this thread down (since it's useful life has long since been snuffed out), but it sure wouldn't make me unhappy.

chas

#293121 - 09/19/10 09:44 AM Re: Just felt like playing some blues
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
I don't suppose my comment will be the last in this thread....some just cannot let go......but I just want to say that I REALLY enjoyed the Chas blues rendition which strangely enough is a fitting "theme" for what followed it.

I am now going to my board and play me some blues....... .....

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online