SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#292282 - 09/06/10 08:38 AM Re: Met Tom & Pat Cavanaugh yesterday...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
Yes, Forest Hill, MD.

DonM usually has his in January, but that can be a nasty time of year in this part of the world, even worse for those residing in states to the north and west. I'll try to do something near the end of March or early April, when the weather is more suitable for driving.

Gary

Having seen the pics of your property last winter, maybe MAY is a better time ...
Looking forward to this!!! ...

And Donny ... MAKE SURE you are off!!! ...
BTW ... How was that Winter/Spring trip to lil rhody this year ... I must have missed you ... ?!?!? ...
t.

#292283 - 09/06/10 09:13 AM Re: Met Tom & Pat Cavanaugh yesterday...
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Having seen the pics of your property last winter, maybe MAY is a better time ...
Looking forward to this!!! ...

And Donny ... MAKE SURE you are off!!! ...
BTW ... How was that Winter/Spring trip to lil rhody this year ... I must have missed you ... ?!?!? ...
t.

Tony, you must have been on vacation!! I was too because I missed Donny on his trip here. Maybe Mikey Maestro saw him???

Tony, I know you've made the drive to Gary's I'm estimating 450 miles from Providence. Air fare via Southwest to BWI round trip is very reasonable. Not really bad drive in either as long as you can get thru NYC before rush hour.

Gary, when you firm up some dates just say the word.

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 09-06-2010).]

#292284 - 09/06/10 12:09 PM Re: Met Tom & Pat Cavanaugh yesterday...
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Quote:
Yes, Forest Hill, MD.

DonM usually has his in January, but that can be a nasty time of year in this part of the world, even worse for those residing in states to the north and west. I'll try to do something near the end of March or early April, when the weather is more suitable for driving.

Gary

You'd better have it THIS year. No telling how many of us will be around by next Spring!

DonM

#292285 - 09/06/10 01:19 PM Re: Met Tom & Pat Cavanaugh yesterday...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Don, I'm hoping that neither of us will be kickin' the bucket anytime soon. I took myself off Plavics and put myself on Kickapoo Joy Juice. Just like the Plavics, Kickapoo Joy Juice thins the blood a little. The big difference is with Kickapoo Joy Juice you won't bleed to death, and in contrast, the side effects are wonderful!

When I get things finalized, which shouldn't take too long, I post the dates. Be sure to bring that Cajun gal with you--she's much better looking and far more intelligent than you.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#292286 - 09/06/10 02:14 PM Re: Met Tom & Pat Cavanaugh yesterday...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
When I get things finalized, which shouldn't take too long, I post the dates. Be sure to bring that Cajun gal with you--she's much better looking and far more intelligent than you.

Gary

just remember were all musicians on musicians schedules....but you knew that right?

#292287 - 09/06/10 06:00 PM Re: Met Tom & Pat Cavanaugh yesterday...
Songman55 Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD USA
Hey Gary, I'd love to help you with this one. I think it would be great to get these guys in our neck of the woods.

Joe

------------------
Songman55
Joe Ayala

#292288 - 09/06/10 07:44 PM Re: Met Tom & Pat Cavanaugh yesterday...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Joe,

I'll call you tomorrow.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#292289 - 09/07/10 08:25 AM Re: Met Tom & Pat Cavanaugh yesterday...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenm52:

Tony, I know you've made the drive to Gary's I'm estimating 450 miles from Providence. Air fare via Southwest to BWI round trip is very reasonable. Not really bad drive in either as long as you can get thru NYC before rush hour.

Gary, when you firm up some dates just say the word.

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 09-06-2010).]

Our visit to Gary and Carol was during our 4 week "East Coast Road Trip" last year ...
If I want to bring my kn6 I will have to drive, but we have family and friends we can see on the way down and back to make the trip easier ...
t.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online