SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#292350 - 09/06/10 10:39 AM WErsi Direct Website updated including Pegasus Wing UK Price
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
http://www.wersidirect.com/www.wersidirect.com/Welcome.html

Pegasus Wing price should raise a few eyebrows.

Bill

#292351 - 09/06/10 01:41 PM Re: WErsi Direct Website updated including Pegasus Wing UK Price
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
http://www.wersidirect.com/www.wersidirect.com/Welcome.html

Pegasus Wing price should raise a few eyebrows.

Bill

Bill I do hope the KB is better than their website, it will make you ill looking at it, I think they are playing at it. Price looks OK but a dealer told me to stay away Wersi and Bohm bad news, no parts or hellish expensive. No proper backup. How many times have Wersi gone down the tubes.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#292352 - 09/06/10 02:30 PM Re: WErsi Direct Website updated including Pegasus Wing UK Price
abacus Offline

Hi Tony
Wersi is just a brand name of Music Store.
Wersi Direct has been setup in association with Music Store to get the Wersi name fully credible again in the UK, (Which means top notch support, sales, customer satisfaction and competitive pricing) however you cannot rebuild a name overnight, so dealers will initially still be wary.

Don’t forget Music Store is one of the biggest musical instrument retailers in Europe and has their reputation to protect.

Regards

Bill

#292353 - 09/06/10 06:36 PM Re: WErsi Direct Website updated including Pegasus Wing UK Price
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
So, why would i want one of those instead of a Abucus?
What do I loose, they say designed for easier paying...does that mean I loose PRO features, flexibilty, programming capabilities, expanson???????
Lee S.

#292354 - 09/06/10 10:13 PM Re: WErsi Direct Website updated including Pegasus Wing UK Price
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Bill I do hope the KB is better than their website, it will make you ill looking at it, I think they are playing at it. Price looks OK but a dealer told me to stay away Wersi and Bohm bad news, no parts or hellish expensive. No proper backup. How many times have Wersi gone down the tubes.

Never beleive dealers... they are all in it for the money... and i bet that dealer wasn't even an authorised Wersi dealer...

Many parts of Wersi are actually cvommerially available on th pc market.

[This message has been edited by Bachus (edited 09-06-2010).]

http://keyszone.boards.net

#292355 - 09/07/10 08:30 AM Re: WErsi Direct Website updated including Pegasus Wing UK Price
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
Never beleive dealers... they are all in it for the money... and i bet that dealer wasn't even an authorised Wersi dealer...

Many parts of Wersi are actually cvommerially available on th pc market.

[This message has been edited by Bachus (edited 09-06-2010).]

How many times have Versi gone bust?
Does anyone know.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#292356 - 09/07/10 08:41 AM Re: WErsi Direct Website updated including Pegasus Wing UK Price
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:

How many times have Versi gone bust?
Does anyone know.

I think its 3 times now...

It doesn't say as much about Wersi as it says about the arranger/organ market. Wersi allways created great stuff from high tech instruments to simple addons like the extra 76 keys for the Abacus pro, still wondering why no other company ever made such an addon. I know a lot of Tyros fans that would buy it on the fly...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#292357 - 09/07/10 10:30 AM Re: WErsi Direct Website updated including Pegasus Wing UK Price
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
I think its 3 times now...

It doesn't say as much about Wersi as it says about the arranger/organ market. Wersi allways created great stuff from high tech instruments to simple addons like the extra 76 keys for the Abacus pro, still wondering why no other company ever made such an addon. I know a lot of Tyros fans that would buy it on the fly...

Now that's what I wanted , 3 times, they will need to come up with something great for people to get over that.

#292358 - 09/07/10 11:18 AM Re: WErsi Direct Website updated including Pegasus Wing UK Price
abacus Offline

Hi Tony
As I have said before, (Including this thread) Wersi is brand name that Music Store Own. (The engineers that are developing OAS instruments work for Music Store not Wersi)
Regards

Bill

[This message has been edited by abacus (edited 09-07-2010).]

#292359 - 09/07/10 11:45 AM Re: WErsi Direct Website updated including Pegasus Wing UK Price
abacus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leeboy:
So, why would i want one of those instead of a Abucus?
What do I loose, they say designed for easier paying...does that mean I loose PRO features, flexibilty, programming capabilities, expanson???????
Lee S.

You will need to contact Wersi for more details, as it doesn’t use the same OS as the Abacus and other instruments, so you have the same information as everybody else. (Including Wersi owners)

Bill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online