Hello, my name is Vladimir, I own a ”Ketron XD-3” and a “Midi” accordion with a “Musictech King Major” Midi system. My accordion has Right, Chord and Bass controls. I tuned the channels in the following way: Right-01, Bass-03, Chord-05. In addition, in the Ketron at the Midiset of Acordion01 I changed Chord1 channel to 05 so that I will have a Chord channel.
To play with rhythm without having Bass and Chord working with left hand I set the accordion at a different Performance to: Bass-02, Chord-02 and Right-01. But I have encountered the following problems:
1. When I play with right and left hands (Bass, Chord) without rhythm and I want to transfer to a different Performance, in an accordion that was tuned to work with rhythm, the Bass and Chord sounds that were tuned in the Performans earlier sound in rhythm instead of the original sounds of rhythm.
2. In my Midi system there is an option to control the volume using a blower separately on left and right sides. When I work without rhythm just with Bass, Chord, Right and activated this option, it does work but I almost can’t hear left side (Bass, Chord). When I transfer to Performance that is set to playing with rhythm, I activate this option only for right hand but it also influences the rhythm. To overcome this problem I need to activate Swell at the Utility.

I also own modules from “Roland-RA-800”, “ORla” and “horg”. I am a professional musician that plays in large concerts. None of my modules have had such problems. During a concert I need to transition quickly from right and left hand playing to right hand and rhythm playing and to control the volume (Dinamica) without activating stuff at the module itself. With all my other modules I was able to activate everything through my accordion. But with Ketron I encountered with problems.
I request from you very much to send me an answer with exact explanations and not turn me to the users guide because I read it several times and it contains only general explanations. Without the correct settings I cannot work.

Sincerely,
Vladimir