SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#289929 - 07/06/10 10:44 AM Got a nice email from Diki...
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Diki is understandably distracted by the massive destruction, environmental damage and disruption of the lives of residents in his area. He's rightfully disgusted by the economic forces that cause disasters like this, and he's just taking a break. He's a sincere, passionate guy, and feels that he needs to regroup and possibly re-join "the Zone" at a later time.

He feels things have gotten a little "stale" here, lately. I agree.

He's fine and I hope to keep in contact with him via email in the interim.

Russ

#289930 - 07/06/10 02:09 PM Re: Got a nice email from Diki...
Dnj Offline

Too bad he didn't post that himself...Diki at a loss for words?..Hmmmm?

I wish him well.

#289931 - 07/06/10 03:51 PM Re: Got a nice email from Diki...
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Thanks for the update, Russ.

Taike

--------------------------------------------
Guess Fran wasn't available at the time.

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

[This message has been edited by Taike (edited 07-06-2010).]

#289932 - 07/06/10 07:50 PM Re: Got a nice email from Diki...
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
yeah, I for one miss his posts. He makes a lot of sense in the majority of them.
Bebop

#289933 - 07/06/10 09:13 PM Re: Got a nice email from Diki...
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by captain Russ:
Diki is understandably distracted by the massive destruction, environmental damage and disruption of the lives of residents in his area. He's rightfully disgusted by the economic forces that cause disasters like this, and he's just taking a break. He's a sincere, passionate guy, and feels that he needs to regroup and possibly re-join "the Zone" at a later time.

He feels things have gotten a little "stale" here, lately. I agree.

He's fine and I hope to keep in contact with him via email in the interim.

Russ

Russ,

Thanks for the update on Diki, he is right to take it very seriously, I think he wrote something a month back about the oil leak and perhaps every word was true. Cheap petrol and diesel should be a thing of the past, but with a country the size of the USA it is difficult and a high living standard it is difficult to say, dont drive miles. Nature will level things out, I am an Energy Manager for a large University and the battle is on to save energy like never before, if we dont reduce or consumption by 25% in the next 5 years we will lose some of our funding. Whats happening in the Bay is inexcusable, we can site hear and not even think of what is going on, BP have behaved despicably, heavy fines are small bear, peoples lives have been destroyed and the MD walks about with a smile on his face, hes the man, who carries the can! His head wants sticking down the well. We will all need to change the way we live, how my grand children will live when they are my age I do not know.

Best Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#289934 - 07/07/10 12:25 AM Re: Got a nice email from Diki...
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Diki is understandably distracted by the massive destruction, environmental damage and disruption of the lives of residents in his area.Russ

I can totally understand. We all look forward to his return. We just hope that there is some resolution to this disaster when he does find the time.

#289935 - 07/07/10 08:51 AM Re: Got a nice email from Diki...
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Donny, I emailed Diki out of concern, after you and I corresponded. He kindly responded to me, and I just shared his message. Right now, he's taking an understandable break from "the zone". It was nice, and typical of you to ask about him (in spite of your sometimes misunderstood exterior, you're an OK Dude).

Let's all wish him well.

Russ (Diki's friend) Lay

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 07-07-2010).]

#289936 - 07/07/10 10:14 AM Re: Got a nice email from Diki...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
[B]Donny, I emailed Diki out of concern, after you and I corresponded. He kindly responded to me, and I just shared his message. Right now, he's taking an understandable break from "the zone". It was nice, and typical of you to ask about him (in spite of your sometimes misunderstood exterior, you're an OK Dude).

Let's all wish him well.

Russ (Diki's friend) Lay

[B]

Thanx Russ for the info......I saw Diki posted recently on the Roland forum yesterday and that was my concern....
http://www.roland-arranger.com/

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 07-07-2010).]

#289937 - 07/10/10 11:25 PM Re: Got a nice email from Diki...
mr9000 Offline

Without Diki around is like the absence of a bulb well being not getting enough electricity.

#289938 - 07/13/10 04:55 AM Re: Got a nice email from Diki...
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
Captain russ,I have been away for a while and just catching up with whats new.
Thanks for your update 0n Diki although I may not always agree him,I have the utmost respect for his honesty music Skills and knowledge and will miss reading his posts and hope he will soon be back.

Gilbert.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online