SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#289886 - 07/05/10 07:18 AM How can people be like this?
skude Offline

Hi all
Wanted to share this big surprise.
As many of you know, I've had and still have problems with my Audya. Yesterday I received an e-mail which made me speechless. In my inbox was an offer from our friend Tony. He offers me to swap his full working Audya, with mine, with all its problems. He will send his Audya to me first, and then I’ll send him mine. I had to read this mail several times. I got to know Tony here on SZ, and I know that he is an amazing person. He has helped me again and again with my keyboard. He has done what Ketron didn’t do. But to make an offer like this is very special. A part of me says, accept this offer, and my KB problems are gone, but my conscience tells me that this is not correct. An offer like this should come from those who are responsible for the issues that I have, and not from a private person. I've told Tony that I appreciate his offer very much, and that I might go for it later. But first, I think I should wait a bit to try to put more pressure on Ketron and see what happens. One thing is for sure, I did not know there were people like this left in this world where only money counts.
skude

#289887 - 07/05/10 07:32 AM Re: How can people be like this?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Hi all
Wanted to share this big surprise.
As many of you know, I've had and still have problems with my Audya. Yesterday I received an e-mail which made me speechless. In my inbox was an offer from our friend Tony. He offers me to swap his full working Audya, with mine, with all its problems. He will send his Audya to me first, and then I’ll send him mine. I had to read this mail several times. I got to know Tony here on SZ, and I know that he is an amazing person. He has helped me again and again with my keyboard. He has done what Ketron didn’t do. But to make an offer like this is very special. A part of me says, accept this offer, and my KB problems are gone, but my conscience tells me that this is not correct. An offer like this should come from those who are responsible for the issues that I have, and not from a private person. I've told Tony that I appreciate his offer very much, and that I might go for it later. But first, I think I should wait a bit to try to put more pressure on Ketron and see what happens. One thing is for sure, I did not know there were people like this left in this world where only money counts.
skude

Skude,

We have never met with each other and emailing you over the past 6 months I feel I have known you as a friend for a long time. I do have a very serious problems when I see someone been taken for a ride and you have been taken to some tune. I for one am not prepared to stand by and watch, Frank, CMC or Ketron let this go on any longer. I am in a much better position to get your KB fixed then I will keep it. The offer still stands Skude if and when you are ready and I would not go on too longer with these people, I have seen and heard enough excuses to last me a life time about you Audya. I don’t gig with mine so it will not be missed. I was going to suggest that we wait until the new sounds come out I can load them on and then send you the Kb, but that could be another year. They all need to be completely ashamed of themselves all three. Mia colpa, Mia colpa, Mia colpa,

Yours Sincerely
Tony Hughes

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 07-05-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#289888 - 07/05/10 07:51 AM Re: How can people be like this?
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Uh, Tony. I just lost a lot of money at the racetrack. The kids aren't speaking to me and my wife is threatening divorce. Normally I wouldn't be asking but.........
BTW, my account, though currently empty, will accept direct wire transfers. The acct.# is 0123456789. A quick response would be appreciated. Oh, I forgot to mention; I'm pretty sure Ketron had something to do with my track losses. I have no concrete proof but there WAS an Audya playing in the background.

Your VERY good friend,

chas

#289889 - 07/05/10 08:12 AM Re: How can people be like this?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Uh, Tony. I just lost a lot of money at the racetrack. The kids aren't speaking to me and my wife is threatening divorce. Normally I wouldn't be asking but.........
BTW, my account, though currently empty, will accept direct wire transfers. The acct.# is 0123456789. A quick response would be appreciated. Oh, I forgot to mention; I'm pretty sure Ketron had something to do with my track losses. I have no concrete proof but there WAS an Audya playing in the background.

Your VERY good friend,

chas

Chas,

Glad you see the funny side of it, we have got to laugh Chas or we would be in the nutty block! Is America up yet!

Kind Regards

Tony

Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#289890 - 07/05/10 08:34 AM Re: How can people be like this?
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:

Your VERY good friend,

chas

chas
I usually try to see things from the fun side, but after a year, I'm running out of fun. My account is like yours, empty, and I hate to see the line on my statement that says: Wire transfer for Audya $5000
skude

#289891 - 07/05/10 09:08 AM Re: How can people be like this?
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
.... and I hate to see the line on my statement that says: Wire transfer for Audya $5000

Well, what would that amount be if you bought it here in Norway at the time you got it?
Twice as much! (Double eek) Today it would "only" be aprox $8000 ......

Did you speak to Norsk Musikk about the problems again?

Cheers
GJ

Btw,
Tony, if your PA2X are placed up against the wall and not in use, I think I could find
some room for it along withe the G-70.
Well, I mean, as you're shipping Audya across the NorthSea, it should not travel alone...

Cheers
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#289892 - 07/05/10 09:14 AM Re: How can people be like this?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:
Well, what would that amount be if you bought it here in Norway at the time you got it?
Twice as much! (Double eek) Today it would "only" be aprox $8000 ......

Did you speak to Norsk Musikk about the problems again?

Cheers
GJ

Btw,
Tony, if your PA2X are placed up against the wall and not in use, I think I could find
some room for it along withe the G-70.
Well, I mean, as you're shipping Audya across the NorthSea, it should not travel alone...

Cheers

Jonny,

When Skude has my Audya I will be using the Korg until I get the MS, then we can talk then OK.

Tony

#289893 - 07/05/10 09:33 AM Re: How can people be like this?
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:

When Skude has my Audya I will be using the Korg until I get the MS, then we can talk then OK.

Seriously Tony, I am just as Skude are, speachless reading about the kind offer you gave him.
Hat off, deep bow !!!

Regarding PA2, there has been, and still are to find items fairly low priced, but as I also
is very keen and waiting for Audya to reach the status predicted at first, stable and solid,
at the moment something holds me back from further action.
If I could look into the future, I would never sell my SD1. I regret that very much.

Anyway, be attentive about taxes like VAT when/if ship Audya.

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#289894 - 07/05/10 09:35 AM Re: How can people be like this?
Tony Hughes Offline

Skude,

One of the major problems shipping an Audya is the box it comes in, it is so big it is embarrassing and mine went in the trash a minute after I unpacked it. Anyway I have been on the phone for 30 mins and found one, about 80 miles away. I have told the chap not to get rid of it, so I have the KB and the box. Whilst you are having a dig at the incredible threesome about a new KB., which will come to nothing, have a serious chat with customs and see if you can find out how we set up the swap out. It’s a one for one so there should be no tax.

Regards
Tony

#289895 - 07/05/10 01:04 PM Re: How can people be like this?
mc Offline

Loc: New York
I'm a little confused why Tony would include Frank (AudioworkCT)as a part of the blame. Was Skude Audya purchased at Frank's store?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online