SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#287307 - 05/10/10 10:50 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Good James, really a nice help video demo.
For sure someone there will post comment about the audio quality.. we know the story..

lol... I think our pet little Troll will never be happy no matter what anyone does. Rather than him trying to be constructive and asking questions like Dnj just did, he would rather throw his toys out of the pram and throw a fit.

Quote:
Seem now that you get really a good confidence with the OS,

Yeah, I'm flying around the system now and I feel very comfortable with it. Very happy...!!!!

Quote:
do you have also used my last current OS 4.2 update?

I installed the one you emailed us about, so that's what I'm running right now. If there have been any other update patches, I've not seen them.

It's really great.

Regards
James

#287308 - 05/10/10 11:02 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Irishacts Offline

Hi Guys.

If you have any specific questions that can be answered in the same way (aka iPhone video) just let me know.

That sort of thing only takes minutes to record unlike the ones where the audio is a direct line into a digital recorder.

Regards
James

#287309 - 05/10/10 01:28 PM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Hi Guys.

If you have any specific questions that can be answered in the same way (aka iPhone video) just let me know.

That sort of thing only takes minutes to record unlike the ones where the audio is a direct line into a digital recorder.

Regards
James

There are some things, but i do not even know if they are possible. Here is a first one :

I'd love to see the media station running ableton live and setting up the mediastation controll buttons for use with that program. (which would require you to have ableton live)

http://keyszone.boards.net

#287310 - 05/10/10 01:34 PM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
There are some things, but i do not even know if they are possible. Here is a first one :

I'd love to see the media station running ableton live and setting up the mediastation controll buttons for use with that program. (which would require you to have ableton live)

mmmmm..I think this is not possible.
maybe you can run the Ableton live as standalone ASIO host, but for sure is not possible remap the all MS panel on this application, are already hard coded for our application.
at the max you can run Albeton under one available ASIO host Patch and then remap the all 36 realtime CC midi controllers sliders.
More I think is not possible..maybe James can make some that I dont know..

#287311 - 05/10/10 03:26 PM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Irishacts Offline

Hi Guys.
I'm encoding another movie right now. This one's for YouTube as it's Direct Line Audio in HD.

I've got the Mediastation running Live Arranger in this video and I'm passing the note data of the Arranger only out the midi port to an SD2. So I've got Giga sounds on my right hand and an SD2 on my left all being driven from the Medaistation. You will get to hear me flipping through a large number of styles that have had no editing or enhancing done to them at all, yet they sound great.

I'll post the a link when it's online.

Regards
James

#287312 - 05/10/10 04:31 PM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Done...[This is straight off my iPhone so don't expect quality sound or anything. The purpose of the video is to only show you how the performance mode works and to show you around the system from a performance point of view.

I didn't record anything on the Mic / Harmony side of things because I don't have this option installed in my keyboard. I can see the screens, but I don't have the connections on the back to plug a mic into the keyboard.

Anyway... Enjoy..!!!

James

Great video and demonstation James. I too will be using the MS primarily in the way you will be.

It was good to watch as it reminded me of a few things I had forgotten, and I learned a couple more ..So thanks!

I have just bought a video camera and a tripod stand, so hopefully I will be able to augment your great vids with a couple.

I may delve more into the setting up of MIDI for external use, and the Q-Tractor/Ranger operations. As they apply to creating native MS styles (and from external source material) and creating MIDI and MP3 tracks.

Dennis

#287313 - 05/10/10 07:18 PM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Irishacts Offline

That's great Dennis.
Looking forward to seeing your work.

Cheers
James

#287314 - 05/10/10 07:20 PM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Irishacts Offline

Hi all.

Here's another video then. http://www.youtube.com/irishacts#p/a/u/0/l2buudc9DOo

YouTube is still processing the HD file so if you want to see it with better sound and video, check back later. For the moment though the standard quality is pretty alright.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 05-10-2010).]

#287315 - 05/10/10 10:01 PM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Hi all.

Here's another video then. http://www.youtube.com/irishacts#p/a/u/0/l2buudc9DOo

YouTube is still processing the HD file so if you want to see it with better sound and video, check back later. For the moment though the standard quality is pretty alright.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 05-10-2010).]

Standard Ketron SD2 quallity is great. Somehow Dom should find a way to build the SD2 intoo the mediastation housing as an option... I suppose this is the Diki mode, with a closed module build intoo the Open arranger

Tough i am still hoping for audio styles comminh from the live arranger.

And an indepth review of Q-ranger.

And offcourse a demo of a professional production software (like Live or Cubase) running on the mediastation and integrated with the sound system and the controlls of Mediastation.

NEvertheless i am very glad you found some time to produce these great video's for us James. I loved them both and they both showed some great things about mediastation.

#287316 - 05/10/10 10:15 PM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Bachus Offline

I think that Lionstracs and DOm have shown us where dedication and beleiving in yourself combined with the right know-how can bring you, lionstracs instruments have grown from a beta build intoo something beyound our wildest dreams.

I think These instruments finally got there where they belong. At the top of the pack, being the most versatile arranger-synth-workstation on our planet.

Dom, its time for a major marketting campaign if you have the means to raise production, and start selling these babies mainstream.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online