SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13 >
Topic Options
#286728 - 05/03/10 07:21 PM Re: KORG PA2X Style on MS, Sound Comparison
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
I am not showing off nor an disrespect to Diki but i bet even though he is older and more
experienced then me he still havent touched a real VST programming earlier then few of us.
I might be young but not as young, i have 34 years passed thru my ass, that is not young.
Recording Albums, or playing on Someones Album, or Producing it, or being a better
HANDS ON musician doesnt also make you a programmer or know it all. I am not the
greatest musician of all but please when Computer DAW skills are in question do not
approach me with comments and compliments...its annoying how he has an answer for
everything and he is always right even though most of the times he has no clue nor seen,
playing, programming or anything about the machines we talk. All he talks is his G70 with
stupid Step Sequencer from 15 years ago...aproach me, i will destroy you and your G70
with a stupid PA500...and i know your response to this too, dont waste your words how
your music is great and my music is Stupid and whatever as you said few times earlier
even though you know YOUR music comes from MY music and without the Music in My
culture you wouldnt have no MUSIC at all today...i am saying all this cuz i know what he
will come down to my earlier comments of my MP3s on the net...Oh, forget some Middle
Eastern music and stuff...that noone cares about...cuz he said that once to me and its said
that the music he plays today comes actually from that Middle Eastern music. My music to
him is not valid unless is western and its what he plays only....nothing else. But the sad fact
again is i can play your music, a little or a lot i do have a clue about it but you cant even grab
a single note of my music...since you called them few times like that mine and yours.
No matter what you think of me i am till Nedim from Basari Studios who did work for Ketron,
Korg and will do so in the future, who is approached by Native Instruments and Open Labs
and Liontracks...no matter how bad of a musician i am or a programmer they still approached
me and i am proud of it and yes i reserve the right to show off, it is something special cuz not
anyone or everyone has those privilegies...my point is, they are not calling you, they call me.
Why? Maybe cuz i am not good or stupid...ask them. I dont understand how he puts down
everyone in here and grabs onto something that has no base to it with his stupid 15 years
old G70...come on man, wake up, its not the 60es, unless you are stuck in there, look at the
world around, they are talking about going to Mars, there is Artificial Soft Singers that sing
way better then you, there is Keyboards that play music by themselfs, there is Computers
which can read your mind and play music already...leave your Banjo and come out of the hole.

#286729 - 05/03/10 07:45 PM Re: KORG PA2X Style on MS, Sound Comparison
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Diki... why do you have to be so negative and totally unproductive all the time lately.

This is not the Diki I had come to respect. I can't even talk to you any more and I used to enjoy our conversations. Now it's all just Diki in lock down negativity mode all the time.

I really don't understand why you are like this these days. There's a lot you don't know mate and I don't understand why you have this fear of admitting that.

You can only ever become a wise man when you listen to others. Free your mind mate.

Regards
James

#286730 - 05/03/10 07:47 PM Re: KORG PA2X Style on MS, Sound Comparison
miden Offline

Loc: The World
LOL, Nedim one thing I would like to suggest is you use paragraphs a little more

Makes reading a long post far easier

D

#286731 - 05/03/10 08:36 PM Re: KORG PA2X Style on MS, Sound Comparison
Nedim Offline

Lol Denis, i was typing from my Blackberry, hahahahaha.

#286732 - 05/03/10 09:26 PM Re: KORG PA2X Style on MS, Sound Comparison
Dnj Offline

I'd say it's almost time for the LOCK

#286733 - 05/04/10 01:14 AM Re: KORG PA2X Style on MS, Sound Comparison
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Come off it Diki, all VST hosts allow you to set up Reverb, EQ etc. for every Plug-in you have loaded, and all can be saved in an overall configuration, so stop trying to emphasize a problem (Mommy it’s difficult to balance my plug-ins) that hasn’t existed for years.

If you really want to go for it then use Kore 2 http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/kore-2-software-edition/ or if you want hands on control while live http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/kore-2/ which can host as many plug-ins as you want, as well as mix & match any of the voices from them, so that it seems just like using 1 plug-in. (The number of plug-ins will determined by Ram and HDD, which with modern hardware means more than you are ever going to use live)

Before you mention CPU power, Kore 2 only uses it when the voices are selected, which means worrying about CPU overload will be minimal.

EG: The Wersi can host 4 plug-ins, however if you load Kore 2 into each slot, and then (For instance) load in 12 different plug-ins to each Kore 2 used, then you have access to (4 x 12) 48 plug-ins, which as the CPU is only used on the voices selected means you have a wealth of sound to choose from, all of which can easily be balanced and saved. (And before you go on about loading times while playing, all voices are pre-loaded so there is no delay when changing between one voice and another)

In one of your previous posts in this thread you complained about the difficulty in making an open keyboard do the same as a closed keyboard
Question Diki: Why would anyone buy an open keyboard if they just wanted to make it like a closed keyboard?
To do so is just plain stupid, (Of which SZ members are not) if you wanted a closed keyboard you would buy one.

Sorry to say Diki, but you are completely out of touch with what open keyboard players want, so stop trying to make your personal hang-ups with them, sound like a fact, when it is not.

Bill

#286734 - 05/04/10 01:24 AM Re: KORG PA2X Style on MS, Sound Comparison
Nedim Offline

Bill, i think he is completely out of touch with reality too...English being his language
i dont think he understands it very well...he should look up the words OPEN SYSTEM.

#286735 - 05/04/10 10:14 AM Re: KORG PA2X Style on MS, Sound Comparison
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
Come off it Diki, all VST hosts allow you to set up Reverb, EQ etc. for every Plug-in you have loaded, and all can be saved in an overall configuration, so stop trying to emphasize a problem (Mommy it’s difficult to balance my plug-ins) that hasn’t existed for years.

If you really want to go for it then use Kore 2 http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/kore-2-software-edition/ or if you want hands on control while live http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/kore-2/ which can host as many plug-ins as you want, as well as mix & match any of the voices from them, so that it seems just like using 1 plug-in. (The number of plug-ins will determined by Ram and HDD, which with modern hardware means more than you are ever going to use live)

Before you mention CPU power, Kore 2 only uses it when the voices are selected, which means worrying about CPU overload will be minimal.

EG: The Wersi can host 4 plug-ins, however if you load Kore 2 into each slot, and then (For instance) load in 12 different plug-ins to each Kore 2 used, then you have access to (4 x 12) 48 plug-ins, which as the CPU is only used on the voices selected means you have a wealth of sound to choose from, all of which can easily be balanced and saved. (And before you go on about loading times while playing, all voices are pre-loaded so there is no delay when changing between one voice and another)

In one of your previous posts in this thread you complained about the difficulty in making an open keyboard do the same as a closed keyboard
Question Diki: Why would anyone buy an open keyboard if they just wanted to make it like a closed keyboard?
To do so is just plain stupid, (Of which SZ members are not) if you wanted a closed keyboard you would buy one.

Sorry to say Diki, but you are completely out of touch with what open keyboard players want, so stop trying to make your personal hang-ups with them, sound like a fact, when it is not.

Bill

Do you have any personal experience with Kore?

If so, how do you like it?
Do you also use the Kore controller?

http://keyszone.boards.net

#286736 - 05/04/10 10:30 AM Re: KORG PA2X Style on MS, Sound Comparison
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
Do you have any personal experience with Kore?

If so, how do you like it?
Do you also use the Kore controller?

you can download Kore Player for free and install to test by your self.

#286737 - 05/04/10 11:13 AM Re: KORG PA2X Style on MS, Sound Comparison
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi AFG
Unfortunately Kore player lacks the performance pre-sets, and cannot load Plug-ins, only the full Kore 2 version can do this, however you can download a trial of Kore 2 to test.

Hi Bachus
I have used Kore 2 software version, and it is stonking the way you can mix & match plug-ins, combine this with what you can do with the performance pre-sets, (You can set up virtually any combination of functions, all of which can be called up with just 1 program change message) and wow, it is a cracking VST.
I will be purchasing the full version (I have been using a friend’s Kore 2 on his computer and the trial version on my Abacus) later in the year when I will be attending some college courses. (It’s available at a reduced price for students)

Hope this helps

Bill

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online