SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#286342 - 04/22/10 04:27 PM back to the Media Station
miden Offline

Loc: The World
As people may remember, I sold off my Media Station last year.

Well the guy I sold it too has very kindly agreed to sell it back to me, so I am now back in the world of Lionstracs and the Media Station.

In the interim period I have tried quite a few different combinations, but nothing came close to the ease with which things could be achieved on the MS. Arranger operation aside.

That, coupled with the EXCELLENT operating system improvements Dom has achieved, and the great video examples of the new OS in action from James, swung me back to it as my main gigging keyboard.

I am not that concerned about the arranger part, but I may play with it occasionally.

I should have it in a week, so it will be all up from there.

Dennis

#286343 - 04/22/10 04:35 PM Re: back to the Media Station
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
As people may remember, I sold off my Media Station last year.

Well the guy I sold it too has very kindly agreed to sell it back to me, so I am now back in the world of Lionstracs and the Media Station.

In the interim period I have tried quite a few different combinations, but nothing came close to the ease with which things could be achieved on the MS. Arranger operation aside.

That, coupled with the EXCELLENT operating system improvements Dom has achieved, and the great video examples of the new OS in action from James, swung me back to it as my main gigging keyboard.

I am not that concerned about the arranger part, but I may play with it occasionally.

I should have it in a week, so it will be all up from there.

Dennis

Welcome back.

#286344 - 04/22/10 04:42 PM Re: back to the Media Station
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Good for you.
Domenico has been a very busy little Bee and I know you will be happy with the amount he has accomplished in the last year.

Regards
James

#286345 - 04/22/10 06:17 PM Re: back to the Media Station
Dnj Offline

Dennis good luck with your MS ..AGAIN
would loev to hear a few things when you get a chance with it also....I'm perusing the 61 Ms model also.....

good luck

#286346 - 04/22/10 06:19 PM Re: back to the Media Station
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Hey Dennis..it will be good to have you back....I miss collaboration of ideas..and the comrade...that MS owners share...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online