SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 27 of 27 < 1 2 25 26 27
Topic Options
#285839 - 04/29/10 01:04 PM Re: Lionstracs Demos now on Tastenpoint YouTube site
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Like I said, for all my amnesiac fans...

I've posted stuff in the past, all of it (or at least some) is still up at Roland-Arranger.com. Some of it in style mode some in SMF with a guitarist. Just because you can't be BOTHERED to remember it, Dom, or look for it, AFG, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

However, once again, it's telling that, rather than simply provide the asked for proof of your claims, you choose to attack (ill-informed, at that) the poster that asks for it. What DIFFERENCE does it make whether I've posted anything at all? This thread is about YOUR arranger, not mine. You are the ones making the claim of superiority. Back it up. Or SHUT UP.

This isn't a question of a few HOURS between posts. This is a question of a few YEARS before a decent demo. Some of these fanboys have had their MS's for YEARS. You can't honestly be serious to expect ANY of them to claim that, despite apparently being the best thing since sliced bread, NOT ONE of them has had enough pride in it to be bothered to record it and post it... despite YEARS of ownership.

About the only one actually posting any style based music on this thread is Fran, and bless him, even he acknowledges how poor it is. And gigs with a closed arranger if he is going to use styles. Everybody else just TALKS. And talks, and talks, and talks. And THAT is all the proof I need.

Because, IF you had a decent style demo, you would have posted it already...

QED.

We have a saying in our country:

The best response against an to ignorant people, is the answer of silence.
a man is respectful and keep secret his mistakes when he speaks less.but the more he opens his mouth the more mistakes he makes known.

sorry but you talk a lot. Every time you talk about something, i see how well people have thought to make that saying.

--------------------------

my words are now on automatic pilot, lololol

because you involve me again with your own wrong imagination and wrong words about something.

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 04-29-2010).]

#285840 - 04/29/10 01:11 PM Re: Lionstracs Demos now on Tastenpoint YouTube site
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
So clear it up for me, AFG... is it ME or you that is supposed to remain silent?

Because your post seems to indicate that it is the one responding to the ignorance that is supposed to stay silent, yet here you are, posting once again!

I guess you mean it is supposed to be me responding to YOUR ignorance that is supposed to remain silent, yes?

Or are you referring to the MUSICAL silence by MS owners?

#285841 - 04/29/10 01:48 PM Re: Lionstracs Demos now on Tastenpoint YouTube site
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
So clear it up for me, AFG... is it ME or you that is supposed to remain silent?

Because your post seems to indicate that it is the one responding to the ignorance that is supposed to stay silent, yet here you are, posting once again!

I guess you mean it is supposed to be me responding to YOUR ignorance that is supposed to remain silent, yes?

if the person continues with his words and deeds. we remember him again only this well-known saying:

The best response against an to ignorant people, is the answer of silence.
a man is respectful and keep secret his mistakes when he speaks less.but the more he opens his mouth the more mistakes he makes known.

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 04-29-2010).]

#285842 - 04/29/10 03:13 PM Re: Lionstracs Demos now on Tastenpoint YouTube site
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:

And you think your ranting and raving is really going to make one bit of difference?

You think it will all magically appear and happen JUST because Diki wishes it?

Dom has made great improvements with the OS for the Media Station which I think will make a huge difference. You forget I have not had one for a year, my old one I got back yesterday, and the graphics card (required to run the new OS) is yet to arrive.

What I will say to you is that if you keep going like this, the forum can forget about any further input from me. At least on THIS forum (SZ).

To be blunt, just shutup and wait, just like everyone else is doing.

#285843 - 04/29/10 08:04 PM Re: Lionstracs Demos now on Tastenpoint YouTube site
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
https://www.yousendit.com/download/OHo1OU1ha0RRYTlFQlE9PQ

Here is Bandstand VST playing a converted Korg style on MediaStation..

#285844 - 04/29/10 08:10 PM Re: Lionstracs Demos now on Tastenpoint YouTube site
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA

#285845 - 04/29/10 08:31 PM Re: Lionstracs Demos now on Tastenpoint YouTube site
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
And this has just turned into the same old stuff I have heard a thousand times before ... I'm bored now so lets just close it down ... until next time and we know there will be a next time.

Page 27 of 27 < 1 2 25 26 27

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online