SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 15 of 21 < 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21 >
Topic Options
#282488 - 03/19/10 10:21 AM Re: Ketron-AUDYA @ Musikmesse 2010
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
rather a pointless and inacurate comment.

We have been on OS3 for ages, its stable and has everything on it that it was supposed to have.

The so called "shenanigans" are the grumbles of one or two bitter members that believe if you say something often enough it will be true, and are founded on nothing more than a lack of understading of the difference between bug fixes and upgrades.

Vesion 4 is an upgrade that gives people new features. Personally I think Ketron should have given away any bug fixes that are linked to version 4 and charged a a few hundred quid for the main upgrade, Maybe it would be appreciated more.

Actually, its not too late to try and convince Ketron to charge for it. Perhaps I should telephone now and see if its possible?

Be like kissing a corpse if that’s what you want, it would stop me bitching if they went under, if Ketron have any more money off me it will be over my dead body.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#282489 - 03/19/10 10:25 AM Re: Ketron-AUDYA @ Musikmesse 2010
DannyUK Offline

Tony, if it's any consolation, if I had some money spare from my T3 acquisition then I would consider trading in my PA1x putting it towards an Audya!

#282490 - 03/19/10 10:26 AM Re: Ketron-AUDYA @ Musikmesse 2010
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
rather a pointless and inacurate comment.

We have been on OS3 for ages, its stable and has everything on it that it was supposed to have.

TWD,

Thats what they said about the Titanic
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#282491 - 03/19/10 10:44 AM Re: Ketron-AUDYA @ Musikmesse 2010
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:

Actually, its not too late to try and convince Ketron to charge for it. Perhaps I should telephone now and see if its possible?

TWD,

When you ring them, Monday now there shut, asks them when OS4 will be ready, you might get put on hold for a week! TWD do you carry that much clout with Ketron.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 03-19-2010).]

#282492 - 03/19/10 11:38 AM Re: Ketron-AUDYA @ Musikmesse 2010
Tonewheeldude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
TWD,

Thats what they said about the Titanic

nothing wrong with the Titanic..it was the person driving it

#282493 - 03/20/10 02:54 AM Re: Ketron-AUDYA @ Musikmesse 2010
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DannyUK:
Tony, if it's any consolation, if I had some money spare from my T3 acquisition then I would consider trading in my PA1x putting it towards an Audya!

Danny,

I am really worried about you, you are not into self harming are you, go and see Dr M.S.James Turbitt he has the cure for your addiction to Auyda, a small dose of LIONSTRACS, every day for the rest of your life.

Good luck with your medication!
Tony

#282494 - 03/20/10 09:38 AM Re: Ketron-AUDYA @ Musikmesse 2010
leezone Offline

And the countdown is at 4...

#282495 - 03/20/10 10:02 PM Re: Ketron-AUDYA @ Musikmesse 2010
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Here's the Ketron.it newsletter I received today:

Dear Valued Customer,

Here at Ketron we are counting the days to Frankfurt Music Show 2010 ( 24th - 27th March).
We can hardly contain our excitement due to a number of brand new Ketron products to be launched there.
For those of you who cannot attend in person, we will regularly update our website with the latest news.....and upload videos direct from our stand throughout the exhibition period. (visit www.ketron.it each day)

Following the show, those in the United Kingdom will have an opportunity to see & hear the Ketron range, and chat with Robert Messier during a week long Roadshow (March 28th to April 2nd).
The tour starts with a special event in which Retailers, Trade and Members of the Public are invited to attend and is followed by a series of informal, in-store demonstrations across England. (See www.ketronmusic.co.uk/roadshow ).

KETRON s.r.l.

Cambia la tua sottoscrizione
Cancellati

DonM

#282496 - 03/20/10 11:08 PM Re: Ketron-AUDYA @ Musikmesse 2010
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Here's the Ketron.it newsletter I received today:

Dear Valued Customer,

Here at Ketron we are counting the days to Frankfurt Music Show 2010 ( 24th - 27th March).
We can hardly contain our excitement due to a number of brand new Ketron products to be launched there.
For those of you who cannot attend in person, we will regularly update our website with the latest news.....and upload videos direct from our stand throughout the exhibition period. (visit www.ketron.it each day)

Following the show, those in the United Kingdom will have an opportunity to see & hear the Ketron range, and chat with Robert Messier during a week long Roadshow (March 28th to April 2nd).
The tour starts with a special event in which Retailers, Trade and Members of the Public are invited to attend and is followed by a series of informal, in-store demonstrations across England. (See www.ketronmusic.co.uk/roadshow ).

KETRON s.r.l.

Cambia la tua sottoscrizione
Cancellati

DonM

Don,

Best kept secrets are the best, like the enigma Ketron are, I’ll bet there is a new Audya or and Audya Plus remember the SD1 it had a sister called SD1 Plus, it will make our Audya obsolete Don. There going right to the wire on this one, kept under wraps for 6 months now you can see why Drumermix got a ticking off and told to shut the hell up and Frank too. What they did to AJ is deplorable for what he as done for them over the years, it’s called riding rough shod over him here in the UK you perhaps have another name for it. You would want to be associated with them in business. Their statement “We can hardly contain our excitement due to a number of brand new Ketron products to be launched there”. Get the bloody products you put out in the market place right before you start launching new ones.

#282497 - 03/20/10 11:44 PM Re: Ketron-AUDYA @ Musikmesse 2010
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
And the countdown is at 4...

Leezone,

Isn't it just tosh that you are 6 hours behind Germany you need to put -6 hours on your predictions thus 6 hrs is .25 of a day it should read countdown is now 3 plus .25, therefore 3.25 and when you wake up you need to go to work and won't see the Messe videos you get home, hell just another nail in the coffin!

Cheers Leezone

Page 15 of 21 < 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online